Chapter 17- Dance!

Emily's POV

Today was September 1. It had been a month since Josh's funeral. I am 18 years old now!

I was cleaning up around the house a little bit. Harry and I still shared his flat. Harry will be home any minute now. Just then, Harry walked through the door.

"Hello", he said and kissed me. He was wearing the braclet Josh gave him. He made it bigger so it fit him.

"Did you have fun at your photo shoot?" I asked him.

"Yes I did. You should of came", He said and pulled me close to him.

"Just watch you take photos?" I asked.

"Well, security usually goes everywhere with us", Harry wispered anainst my ear. Then he kissed my jawline.

"I'm not security", I said.

"Well I want you to be. Can I hire you?" He said and then comtinued the kissing.

"Yes, you can. The bakery can get kind of boring", I said.

"Wanna take this to the room?" Harry joked.

"Please", i said. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs, still kissing me everywhere. He layed me on the bed.

I brought his lips up to mine. I slipped my hand up his shirt, feeling his abs.

"I love you", he said against my lips

"I love you too", i said back. He brought the kissing down my neck. I slipped his shirt off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I played with his hair.

Harry slipped my shirt off. He kissed along my sholder. I guided his face to my face. He began kissing my lips again. His tounge entered my mouth. Then mine entered his.

The doorbell went off. Harry stood up. His hair was all messed up. He put his shirt on. I slipped mine on. We walked downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and Harry went to open the door.

"Uh, I didn't order pizza", I heard Harry say.

"Uh, you're Niall right, you said this adress", the pizza man said.

"Oh sorry, I forgot", Harry said. I heard the door shut and Harry walked in with two boxes of pizzas.

"Niall must be coming over", Harry said and sat the pizza on the counter.

"Niall likes to inturup a lot", I said. Harry laughed and grabbed me. He pulled me close and kissed my lips. I started kissing him back when I heard the door open.

"Did the pizza come?" Niall's voice said. I pulled away from Harry.

"See", I said. Harry laughed. Niall walked into the kitchen and took a slice of pizza.

"Want to watch a movie?" Niall asked. I nodded. I brought the pizza to the Lounge room and Niall put in a movie.

*

Niall was asleep on the couch. I turned the movie off and me and Harry walked upstairs to our rooms. I went in mine and he went to his.

I changed into my pyjamas and brushed out my hair. Then I walked to my bed and got under the covers. I heard someone walked in.

"I got scared, can I sleep with you?" Harry wispered in my ear. I laughed and lifted up the covers. He got in. He wrapped his arm around me and I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes when I heard someone walk in.

"Guys, I heard a noice and it was dark so I came up here", Niall said and layed down in between me and Harry. Harry just opened his eyes and looked confused. Niall got under the covers. I turned to face the wall and closed my eyes again.