Chapter 15- Gone?

Harry's POV

We were all at our own flats now. It was 1pm and I still didn't know where Emily was. I heard my phone go off in my pocket.

"Hello", I said. It was Louis.

"I found Emily", he said.

"Where is she", I asked eargerly.

"On my bed", he said.

"I will come get her", I said.

"Okay", he said.

I got out of the car and knocked on Louis' door. He opened it. I walked up to his room. Emily was asleep on his bed. She was wearing one of his t-shirts with no pants. I picked her up bridal style. She moved a little bit and snuggled into me. She had tear stains on her cheeks.

I sat her down in the back seat. Thrn I got in the drivers seat and drove to our flat.

Once we were there i carried her up to my bedroom and layed her down.

"Harry?" She wispered, her eyes still closed.

"Yes, Em?" I said. She skooted over and patted the bed next to her. I layed down under the covers and wrapped an arm around her. She snuggled into me and fell back asleep.

Emily's POV

I woke up in Harry's bed. Louis must of found me. I don't know where Harry is. I stood up. I was wearing Louis' t-shirt and my underwear. I walked down stairs. I saw Harry in the kitchen. He was cooking.

"You finally decided to get up", he joked. I sat down in a barstool at the counter.

"So, where were you last night?" Harry asked.

"I fell asleep in a forest", I said.

"Really? How did you get there?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I was talking to Josh", I said. A tear slipped out of my eye. Harry huggee me.

"It's okay, he is a jerk", Harry said.

"He explained it. I forgave him but I didn't want to see him", I said.

"Oh", was all Harry said. I let go of him.

"He tried to kill himself yesterday", I said looking down at my feet.

"Woah, thats bad", Harry said. I nodded.

Louis' POV

I walked up to my room. I saw Emily's phone on my night stand. I better give it to her. As I picked it up, it rang. I shouldn't answer it but it was her dad. I didn't want him to be worried.

"Hello?" I said.

"Is Emily there?" Her dad asked.

"No", I said.

"Well can you tell her this message?", he asked.

"Sure", I said.

"Tell her her brother is in the hospital. He got shot in the side. He lost a lot of blood. He wants Emily. He really wants her. He said he talked to her last night", Emily's dad said. Josh was is the hospital? They talked last night?

"Okay, I will tell her", i said.

"Okay thanks", her dad said and hung up.

I jumped in my car and drove to Harry's flat. I barged trough the door. I grabbed Emily and hugged her.

"What is it Lou", she asked.

"Yoir brother....he is in the hospital. They don't know if he will make it. He asked for you", I told her. She froze, she didn't cry, she didn't talk, all she did was stand there.

"I have to go see him", she said calmly after awhile.

"Okay, we can leave s-", Harry said.

"Now", Emily cut him off.

Emily's POV

Harry and I got on the plane.

"It's ok-", Harry started but I cut him off.

"Please, just don't talk", I said. I sat there by the window and watched the clouds. Harry didn't talk. I felt really mean.

*

I was at the hospital. I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I asked the lady what room he was in, and she told me. My parents were sitting outside the room. My mom was crying.

I slowly walked inside his room. He was laying on the bed, his waist was bandaged. I walked over to his bed. I started crying.

"I thought I would never see you again", Josh said.

"Same here", I said.

"I wanted to give you something", he said. He held his arm up. He had his black leather braclet on his wrist. I sad a matching on on my anckle. We got them when we were in 7th grade. I have never taken mine off. He untied his braclet.

"Give this to who ever will take my place, as your best friend and your brother", he said.

"You will never be replaced", I informed him.

"But, give it to someone you care about", he said. I nodded. I was bawling now.

"Can I talk to Harry?" Josh asked. I nodded. I stood up and walked out the door.

"Harry", I said. Harry stood up. I pointed to the door.

Harry's POV

I walked into Josh's room.

"Harry", He said.

"Josh", I said back.

"I want you to have something", Josh said. He reached over to the stand next to the bed. He held a braclet made of string and beads.

"Emily gave me this when we were five. I always had it with me. I nevereft without it. Now I want you to have it, Emily cares a lot about you", he said and handed it to me. I held it. I could tell in his eyes how much he loved her.

"Thank you", I said. Josh started coughing. I walked out of the door. I stuck the braclet in my pocket.

I walked to Emily and hugged her. She was crying.

Emily's POV

We have been sitting outside Josh's room for 30 minutes when the doctor walked out.

"He is gone", the doctor said. Is this real? Harry wrapped his arms around me. I was frozen.

"I love you", Harry wispered in my ear. I didn't reply. I could feel he was hurt. I didn't feel like talking. I just didn't want to talk

_____________________

Short, I cried. Please vote coment and fan!