Chapter 7- Reunited

*1 week later*

Harry's POV

Ok, I can't stop thinking about Emily. We have skyped like 3 times and texted but I need more. We just had a concert last night. It was the first one since we left. I wish Emily was there, helping out. A girl made Niall cry. It was really sad.

I got my laptop out and skyped Emily. She answered the call.

"Hi", she smiled at me.

"Hi, I haven't talked to you in awhile so I thought we should talk", I said to her.

"We skyped last night before your concert", she laughed at me.

"Well I was bored", i blushed.

"My parents are coming home in like four days"

"How long have they been gone"

"Like one week"

"Did you tell them about me and the boys?"

"No, I don't even think they would know who you were if I said One Direction"

"I thought you were a fan of us"

"I was but my mom never really listened to me"

"Oh. Well you needed to be at our concert last night", I said changing the subject.

"Why? Did Paul need asistance?"

"A girl made Niall cry"

"Little Bitch", she said in discust. I laughed.

"Well I have to go, me and Josh are going to get some grosheries", She said. We said bye and she ended the call.

I want to see her. Maybe I can send her tickets to one of out shows! Yes! Oir last one, which is in California. I wonder if she has ever been there. It is in a month.

I told the guys my plan and we got a ticket to that concert. Then a plane ticket to California. I will mail them to her.

*one month later*

Emily's POV

I am so excitied. Even more than that concert day. I was waiting my flight to California. I have never traveled out of North Carolina before. Even though my parents are always traveling. Josh was with me. He put my bags in the luggage area and we took a seat.

"I'm so excitied", I said to Josh. He smiled at me.

"Remember one hear ago when you said you were going to become bestfriends with those boys and everyone made fun of you and didn't believe it", Josh said. My parents rolled their eyes when I said that.

"Yeah, who is laughing now", I laughed.

"Flight 37 to los angeles", the speaker said. I stood up and hugged Josh. Then I walked to the bording area and got on. I took my seat and put my earphones in.

Me and the boys have been skyping like everyday. Niall would skype me on mondays. Zayn on tuesdays. Liam on wednesdays and Thursdays. Louis on fridays. And Harry whenever he wanted. Me and Harry became good friends. Acually, I don't knownwere we stand.

I was wearing a navy and red and white striped dress(picture on side) I would never wear a dress but I want to look good. I always feel to fancy in dresses.

*

The trip was really boring. I slept a little. But I was really excitied to see the boys. Harry was picking me up at the airport.

I stept off of the airplane and looked around for Harry. I spotted him. He was looking in the other direction for me. I walked up behind him.

"Who are you looking for?" I wispered i his ear. He turned around and hugged me. I hugged him back. I was seeing my best friend again.