Chapter 34- Fans

A/N so guys I don't really know when this will end. I need to get the part when they tell the fans

________

Harry's POV

I woke up with a huge headache. Emily was laying next to me. I was so happy she said yes. I know we are young and I travel all the time but now I know Emily is mine. I hope she can handle me being away. I don't want her to leave. And all the fan hate. What will they think? They will probably hate this.

Emily stirred a little bid and rolled over closer to me. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to my chest. He smiled and opened her eyes, looking up at me.

"Good morning beautiful", I smiled at her.

"I don't feel good", she complained an pouted.

"Lets get an asprin", I said and she nodded and got up off me. She walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I got out two glasses and filled them with water. Then I got out to asprins and handed one to Emily. I swallowed my pill.

"I love the present you gave me", I said and walked over to her.

"I was hoping you would like it", she blushed. She was so cute when she blushed. The door ball rang and I walked to open it. Crap, I didn't have a shirt on, or pants. Emily ran up the stairs, she didn't have a shirt on.

I looked through the peep hole to see I was just the guys. I opened the door an dthe came in.

"Get dressed Harry", Zayn said.

"Where is Emily?" Niall asked and walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Uh, changing", I said. I walked up the stairs to get changed. When I opened my door I walked in on Emily getting dressed.

"Ah!" She said and covered her bare chest. She had on underwear and that is it. I laughed at her.

"Get out", she said and held back a laugh. I shut the door.

"You are in my room", I smirked and walked over to my drawers.

"Fine I will leave", she said and walked to the door. But before she could leave I grabbed her waist and picked her up.

"Harry put me down", she laughed and tried to kick her way out without moving her arms away from her chest.

"Need to borrow a shirt?" I joked.

"I do acually", she said. I laughed and put her down. She walked over to my bed and sat down. She covered her chest with a pillow.

I grabbed a shirt and handed it to her. Then I pulled out a pair of boxers for me. I started to pull my other ones down when Emily stopped me.

"Woah, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Changing", I said like it was obious but I tried to hold back my smile.

"Well why in here?" She asked.

"Why not?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes. She dropped her pillow and slid her shirt on.

"Getting a little crazy, huh?" I joked and she laughed.

"I can't change but you can?" She asked. She got off the bed and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I shivered. She ran her hand along the side of my torso and pulled the waist band of my boxers out let it snap back. She was teasing me.

"Bye", she said and walked out the door, to her room. Then she shut the door behind her. I stood there smiling.

I slipped on a shirt and some pants and went downstairs. The boys were watching the tellie. Emily came down behind me and wrapped her arms around waist. She layed her head on my back. I held her hands and walked towards the couch.