Chapter 27- Vacation

Emily's POV

Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Paul, and I were all at an amusment park in Georgia. We had a little vacation inbetween the concerts.

"Lets goon this ride!" Niall said pointing to a rollercoaster.

"Okay", we all agreed. I don't think Harry really likes all the big rides but he goes on them.

I sat down next to Harry and he held my hand. I wish Louis and Zayn had their girlfriends here.

Harry was squeezing my hand as the ride went unside down and turned. I laughed a little.

There were many many rides that we went on. It was already 8pm. I was walking around eating cotton candy. I think Liam took Niall to get food. Louis called Eleanor. Zayn went to the bathroom, maybe he called Perrie. Paul is walking around. And Harry is right next to me.

"When we get to North Carolinia I am going to stay for a week", I informed Harry.

"What? Why?" He asked confused.

"So I can spend time with my family", I said.

"But I will miss you"

"You're tour will be over by then"

"But I will miss you", he repeated. And I laughed. I was so lucky to go with him on tour. The other girlfriends didn't get to do that.

"I will miss you too. It is only a week", I laughed.

"ONLY a week?" He said and I giggled.

"Yup, only a week"

"So, do I get to meet your parents?"

"You have met them before"

"I don't count at the hospital"

"Hmm, maybe", I said. I wasn't really planning to see my parents again. I acually just wanted to hang out in my hometown. I don't even know if my parents will be home. Probably not.

----

[The next day]

I don't really know what we have planned today. We were staying at a hotel. I got out of bed and walked to the couch. I grabbed a water from the mini fridge and took a drink. I looked at the clock on the wall. 1pm. Guess I woke up kind of late.

I don't know where Harry was. We were sharing a room but he wasn't in here. I heard my phone buzzing on the table. Harry!

"Hello", I said and answered it.

"Your awake!" He replied.

"Yup, where are you?"

"Me and the guys went out to get breakfast"

"Okay"

"Wanna meet us at the mall?"

"Okay, when?"

"One hour", he told me

"Okayyyyy", I answered.

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and got up from the clouch. I walked to my bag and got some clothes out. I got dressed right there in the middle of the room. I put on white jeans and a blue top.

When I was ready I grabbed my phone and walked out the door.

I got in one of the rental cars and drove out of the parking lot. I typed it the adress of the mall in the GPS and followed its directions. I had no idea how to get anywhere. There wern't much cars on rode.

As I went through the green light I turned my head slightly. When I saw it I didn't have time to think. A truck hit the the drivers side of the car, hard. I was crushed into my seat when the car fliped over. Three rolls. Thats the last I remember before it went black.

_______________________________________________

I had to add something like this. The story would of been to short without it. Sorrrrryyyy. Please vote, comment, and fan!

xx Bailey