Chapter 18- Hotel

*1 Month Later*

Emily's POV

Me and Harry have been dating for four months. I was so happy. I loved him. I don't take love as a joke. I have to really mean it. I know it hasn't been really long but I do. Today was the day of the festival, which I found out was just a concert. We were at the arena. I was walking to get dressed.

Management was watching me this time, I guess it was like an interview. I changed into black skinny jeans, a black flowy collard top. It had gold rinestones on a pocket. Then my black combat boots had the same gold rinestones on them. I matched. I had on a black and gold leather bracelet too. I was just all black and gold. I had my hair straightened. My hair was naturally curly, not like really curly but big curls.

"Ready?" Paul said. I nodded. We walked to the stage. There were screeming fans. I kind of hoped there would be some action so I could show mangament. I can't show them by standing there.

The boys walked on stage. The screems got louder. A girl in the front row tried to climb over the mini wall. I stopped her.

"Sorry", she said. I smiled at her. I wanted to watch the concert but I better watch the crowd.

"Emily!" Paul yelled. I looked onstage. A fan ran onstage. I jumped on the stage and went after her. The boys kept singing. I grabbed the girl and took her off stage. Paul or another security guard usually takes them out for me but I better do it. I took her outside. She was tring to get out of my grasp but I held her. I let her go once we were outside and and I went back inside.

"Ohmygoditsemilystewart", a girl screemed really fast.

"Hi", I said.

"Are you working with Paul?" She asked.

"Yes, I need to get back too", I said.

"Okay, thats fine", she said. I walked back to the stage area.

**

I was so happy. I was hired as a security guard. We were driving home.

"Boys, we leave for ireland tomorrow", Paul said.

"What!?", I said. No one tells me anything. I was going to travel with the boys! I am lucky to be in london, and I get to travel around the world with them!

"Yeah", Paul said.

"Do I get to go?" I asked.

"No, you have to go", Liam said, "you are security now". I smiled.

"Yeah!", I said and fist pumped.

Paul dropped me and Harry off at the apartment. I went upstairs and chanbed and went strait to bed.

***

We were at the airport. I was so happy. I always wanted to travel but never had the chance.

The boys were talking to fans. I was standing next to Paul.

"My life is so perfect", I said. I just wish I had Josh here with me. Things happen for a reason. I just don't know why that had to happen.

"Why is that?" Paul asked.

"This was my dream. I always wanted to meet One Direction, and this is more. I have a job to protect them. And I Love this job", I said. Paul nodded. I smiled.

We borded the plane. I sat down by the window, next to Harry.

"Why are you going to Ireland?" I asked Harry.

"We have an interview", Harry said. I nodded. I plugged in my headphones and listened to music. Zayn was sleeping already and we just took off.

*