Chapter 9- Shopping

Emily's POV

"Emily, we are getting food, want some", Harry wispered in my ear. Uh, what time is it. I'm still tired.

"No", i said bluntly.

"Do you want me to bring you back something", he asked. I smiled and nodded. I heard him walk away. I turned to face the wall and fell back asleep.

*

I opened my eyes. I heard the boys talking in the other room. I slipped on a t-shirt and walked to the boys.

"Finally awake", Louis said. I looked at the clock. 10am. That is not late.

"Where is Zayn", I asked

"Still asleep", Liam said. He looked sad. I'm going to ask him later.

I sat down in a chair and grabbed a sandwich. They went to Mc. Donalds.

"So whats the plan now, since you don't have anymore concerts", I asked taking another bite of my sandwich.

"Well we have interviews and two signings, then we just enjoy", Harry said.

"Sounds fun", I said eating my sandwich.

"But today we have nothing to do", Niall said.

"Lets go shopping", I offered. The boys nodded even though they looked like they didn't really want to go.

I finished my sandwich in silence then went to go change. I grabbed a purple v-neck and gray jeggins. I walked towards the bathroom. I saw Niall heading in so I sprinted towards the door and nocked Niall out of the way.

"Sorry" I said shutting the door.

"I have to use the toilet!" He screemed banging on the door.

"Too bad, I'm undressed", i lied.

"I don't care I have to go", he said putting emphasis on the 'have'.

"There is a bush on the side of the road", I told him.

"Niall just open the door", someone said to Niall and the door opened. Harry was standing there.

"Hey, you're not undressed" Niall said.

"I lie", i said and walked out of the door,"hurry up".

I waited outside the door until Niall came out. I walked in and turned the water on. How does a tour bus have water?

I brushed out my curly hair then took my clothes off. I hope no one comes in because there is no lock on the door.

I stepped in the shower. I washed my hair and body, and shaved. Once I was done I stepped out and dried off with a towl. Then i wrapped the towl around my hair. I pulled my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom.

The boys were on the couch watching tv.

"When are we going shopping?" I asked sitting down next to Harry.

"Right now, if you want", Liam said. I nodded and stood up. I took the towl off my hair and put it in the bathroom.

Then, I slipped on some sparkly heels. They wern't really high heels. I walked back to the boys.

"I'm ready", I said. The boys stood up. Harry grabbed me.

"You look taller", he smiled at me.

"Heels work good", I smiled back. He bent down and pecked my lips quickly. I smiled and we all walked out of the bus. It was parked in front of a hotel.

"We can take my car", Harry said. I guess they rent cars when they are traveling?

"Ill be here", Paul said. The boys and I walked to Harry's car. I slid in the front before anyone else could. Harry got in the drivers side.