Chapter 33- Of Course

Emily's POV

Harry was picking me up in four hours. I was at my flat. I didn't like living alone, I liked living with Harry better but never had a chance to move back in. I wondered if he even wanted me to.

This was our first date where I wear something fancy. But I have the perfect thing.

I stepped in the hot shower. I washed my hair and body, and shaved.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towl around me. I plugged in the blow dryer and dried my wet hair. I was so happy. Should I do strait hair or curly hair? I think curly is more fancy so I curled it.

I had an hour left untill the date. He was picking me up at seven. I sat down in my chair infront of the mirror and took my makeup out. I aplied foundation. Then some eyes shadow, blush, and mascarra.

Then I slid my dress over my strapless bra. It was a short light pink dress that went down to my knees. It had jewls on the top part of the dress and the bottom was plain. It was simple but really fancy at the same time. I loved things like that. To much bling can make it look bad. Then I put on some nude heels.

I checked myself out in the mirror before I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. Harry's present was on the kitchen counter. I aplied some lip gloss. Harry should be here soon, it was 6:58 pm.

I heard the door bell ring and I smiled widely. I hid the present behind my back and walked to the door. Harry was standing there in a tux. He looked good.

"You look beautiful", he told me and I blushed.

"You don't look to bad yourself", I joked.

"What behind your back", he asked.

"Well yesterday I got you a present", I said and took it out.

"You didn't have to get me anything", he said.

"Well I was already there, you can open it later", I said and grabbed his hand. We walked out the door to his car. He opened my door for me and I got in.

"So where are we going?" I asked once he got in and started the car.

"For dinner", he smiled.

Harry pulled up to a fancy resturant. He opened up my door for me and grabbed my hand.

"Reservations?" A man asked at the front desk. The place was litten up with a chandeler

"Styles", Harry said and the man smiled.

"Follow me", he said and took up to a booth. I sat down and Harry sat across from me.

We made small talk untill our food came. I got chicken. It was a fancy resturant with the small portions. But it was really good.

"This is amazing", I said chewing my chicken. Harry laughed a little. I took a sip of my wine. I could drink in London.

When we were done eating and Harry paid, he grabbed my hand and we walked along the sidewalk. The streetlights lit up city.

We can to a park and Harry guided me over to a bench. I had his present in the hand.

"Okay, do you want your present?" I asked him.

"Sure", he said excitedly. I handed it to him and he read the little tag on it.

"To Hazzy love Emmy", he said and smiled at the nicknames. He slowly opened the present.

"Oh hurry up", I laughed and ripped it open.

"What if I wanted to save the paper?" He joked and I laughed. He opened the box and looked at rhe post cards.