Chapter 12- Josh?

*one month later*

Emily's POV

We are leaving today. Our flight to North Carolinia leaves in one hour.

"You're coming with us to London right?" Harry asked grabbing my waist and pulling me to him.

"I don't know. Do you want me too?" I asked. It was the first time he mentioned it.

"Yes, I want you to come with us", he said in a 'duh' tone. I smiled at him and pexked his lips.

"I always wanted to go to London. I acually wanted to live there", I said.

"Well you can live with us", Harry said.

"I can't just leave Josh", I said. Harry bent down and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back but didn't let the kiss go long. I pulled back. Harry wanted more.

"I have to pack! I don't have time!", I said and ran out of Harry's eyes.

Josh and I haven't really talked much in this month. I feel like a terible sister. But he was always busy. He never told me what he was doing, though. I felt like a stranger. I was happy I was going to be reunited with my brother. He was my best friend. I was so excitied. The boys would stay with us for like three days, then they would leave. I may be able to visit London for a little though but I really miss Josh.

I packed my last short in my bg and zipped it up. I played with my necklace around my neck. It was the one Harry gave me. The only time I took it off was when I took a shower, other times I always had it on. I loved it so much.

"Were gonna meet the boys at the airport", Harry said and grabbed me from behind. He kissed my head. He was too sweet.

"I'm ready", I said.

"Okay, the boys already left", He said. I nodded and he grabbed my bags.

"My bags are in the car", Harry said. He grabbed my hand with his free hand and we walked out to the parking lot. There were some fans. Harry waved and we went to his car. I stepped in the car while Harry put my bags in the trunk.

Harry got in the car and we drove out of the parking lot.

"I am so excitied to see Josh", I said happily. Harry grabbed my hand and steered with the other.

"You haven't seen him in a month", He said.

"I know!", I replied. I was smiling widely.

Once we were at the airport Paul took our bags. Harry grabbed my hand and we walked in the airport.

"Wow", I said. There were a lot of fans. Like 300. That is a lot to me, because we are at an airport.

"You're popular", Harry bent down and wispered into my ear. I laughed.

"I think it is you", I said and playfully pushed him on the arm. He chuckled.

We boarded the flight. Now I just had a short plane trip and then I see Josh. I looked at my outfit. White jeans, black and white cheveron flowy top, and pink heels. Yeah, I sometimes wear heels now. I saw a tweet on Twitter that said 'Emily Stewart is my fashion idol'. So i try to look good now. I didn't change my sense of style, I just tried new things. Eleanor Calder was my fashon idol before now. I love her fashon but I would look terible in that stuff, but she rocks it.

*

I stepped off the plane, Harry holding my hand. I looked around for Josh.

"Is that him?" Harry said and pointed to a guy. This guy was holding a girls hand. She was looking at her phone. It can't be him. But he waved a little.