Chapter 14- I forgive you

Emily's POV

The number said 'private'

"Hello?" I answered my phone as I shut the door.

"Emmy, It's Josh", Josh's voice said. I was shocked. I couldn't talk.

"Please don't call me Emmy", I said finally said.

"Sorry, Emily", he said.

"What do you want?" I asked rudly.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"For what?" I asked. I knew what he should be sorry for.

"For being a jerk. Let me explain", he said.

"You have two minutes. I am busy with being happy", I said.

"Once you left, I had no one. Mom and Dad left. I don't really know whay happened. I started dating sluts. I started drinking and going to parties all the time. I hooked up with a lot of girls. I hated myself. Dad told me I was worthless and an embaressment. I was doing it all for his attnetion. When I was a kid, I was jelous of the other boys because their dad would play ball with them or something. I wanted his attention. So I did the wrong things. I figured out I was worthless and stupid for doing that to get his attention. I tried to kill myself this morning at 2 am. I was about to jump off the bridge but a stupid man stopped me. I told him everything and he told me to call you. I didn't deserve to talk to you. All you wanted was for me to be happy so you left. I am sorry for everything I said to you. I was repeating what dad told me so I wouldn't feel so bad. But I felt worse, I hurt my best friend. I am so sorry Emmy. Sorry, I mean Emily. You don't have to beilieve me. I just wanted to say sorry", he finished. He was crying. I was crying.

I gave him more than 2 minutes. I don't know where I was, I was sitting by a stream in a forsest. It was getting dark.

"I have a good life here", I choked out. I wanted to forgive him, I did.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"I forgive you", I started, "but...I don't want to see you".

"I understand", he said. Josh could be dead now. I"m glad that man was there.

"Please tell that man thank you for me", I said.

"Oh course", he said. I sat there, silent. I wondered if he hung up.

"I Love You Joshy", I said. I could tell he was smiling.

"I love you too, Emmy", He said.

"How is your life?" I asked.

"Hell, what about you", He asked.

"I am hanging out with my idol, i never thought I would even see them in person before, and I am hanging out with them. They are now my best friends and my boyfriend", I said. They took his place as bestfriend.

"I never thought I would be replaced, I'm such a jerk and an idiot", he said. I didn't say anything.

"Well, I etter go. Maybe we can talk again", I said.

"Yeah, bye", he said.

"Bye", I said and hung up the phone. I started crying. I layed against a big rock. I closed my eyes and continued to cry. I soon fell asleep, in the middle of the woods.

********

I opened my eyes. I was in the same place I fell asleep. I looked at my phone. 3am. I slept for 8 hours. I had 39 missed calls and 20 new messages. They were from the boys.

"Were are you, you have been gone awhile"

"Babe, come back"

"You have been gone an hour, where are you"

"I'm worried, were are you"

And more stuff like that. I cleared them all and stood up. I must of slept hard because the dress was muddy and torn. Oh no, this is Eleanors dress. I walked away from the streem. I hope it was the right way.

I found the end of the forest. But I still don't know where I was. I didn't want to go back to the boys yet. I heard my phone go off. A text from Harry.

Harry: please, where are you? Are you okay? I'm worried. We are out looking for you.

I smiled at the thought of him being worried about me.

Me: im okay, just stop looking

Harry: I love you

Wait, did Harry just say he loves me? We have been together for two months. But I loved him too.

Me: I love you too

I walked around the streets. There was basically no one out. I sat down and leaned against a building.

***

Around 5am I stood up. I turned on the Siri app. I asked her for directions back to the flat. I followed what she said and ended up in front of Louis' flat.

I opened the door and walked inside. No one was there. I don't know where they are. I walked up the stairs and found Louis' bedroom. I took the dress off and put on one of his shirts. I layed down on my best friends bed. I smiled, my life was perfect.

Harry's POV

The boys, Paul, Eleanor, Perrie, and I were looking for Emily. She has been gone for eight hours and wasn't answering her phone. I was so worried that something bad happened to her.

Then finally she answered my text.

Emmy<3: I'm okay, stop looking for me.

Me: I love you

I said I loved her. Did I? Of course I did. She didn't respond and I felt embarrased. Then she replied.

Emmy<3: I love you too

I smiled. We all went back to Zayn's flat. We fell asleep on the couches and floor. I smiled, my life was perfect.

_______________________________

This is short, sorry. 2nd upload today. There maybe anotner one. I was sick from school today.

Please vote, comment, and fan!

~Bailey.xx