Chapter 23- You're Perfect

Emily's POV

The tour was starting. We were going to Aulstralia. I haven't talked to Harry since the day I left him. So it has been like a month. I was getting a call. I answered my phone.

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" It was Liam. I had my own place now. I rented it.

"Now", I said.

"Okay, I'm almost there", he said.

"Wait, if your picking me up now why did you ask me when?"

"I wanted to be nice"

"This is going to be the first time I see Harry in a month"

"You wil be fine", Liam assured me.

"Thanks"

"I'm here", he said and i heard the door bell. I hung up the phone and answered the door. Liam grabbed one of my bags.

"I got a new wardrobe", I said.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"Security guard. I have to look more tuff" I said. Liam lauged.

We walked out to the car. I was driving to the airport with Liam.

~

Liam helped me carry my bags to the luggage area. I saw the boys. And Harry. I walked up to them. I made sure to look good. I was wearing a dress from forever 21 and sparkly flats. I wanted Harry to see how good I was doing without him. Even though I'm not doing good.

"Emmy", Niall said and hugged me. Zayn and Louis joined in the hug. We pulled away and got on the plane. I sat by the window, Louis and Niall next to me. Harry, Liam, and Zayn across the isle.

Louis was on his phone. He and Eleanor made up last month so they are good. I felt my phone buz. I had a new text. I reLly have to change that name in my phone.

Hazzy: you look beautiful xx

I looked over at him. He was looking at me with sypathetic eyes. No.

Harry's POV

You know how much I miss Emily? A LOT. I am a stupid ass. I was sad that night and I got drunk and I thought that would make me feel better. But it made everything worse. I could be with her now. I would do anything for Emily.

When I saw her at the airport she looked just as beautiful as always. She gave the other boys hugs.

When we were on the plane I sent her a text.

Me: you look beautiful xx

She didn't answer, I didn't expect her too. I just wanted her to see it. She looked over at me. Hurt in her eyes, she was tring to hide it.

Emily's POV

We were at the hotel. Me and the boys were sharing a room. That means I have to share a room with Harry. I sat my bags down on a a bed. There were only 2 beds. Three people on one bed? Atleast their king size beds.

"Come one, we have rehersals", Liam tells up. Ew, I have to work. Kidding, I am acually excitied. I need to change though. I carried my bag into the bathroom.

I put on black skinny jeans, a black and silver top, and black vans. I walked out of the bathrom to the boys.

"Lets goooooo", Niall whined. I laughed and grabbed my purse. I never really carried a purse before but oh well. I put it over my shoulder and followed the boys out the door.

I climbed in the van next to Niall. Liam and Zayn sat across from us. Harry started to climb in but Louis knocked him on thr ground and dove in the seat across from me. Harry stood up and started to climb in again. He gave Louis a dirty look and sat down in the only seat left, next to me.