Chapter 5- Concert

Emily's POV

We got into the black range rover. Paul was driving. I sat down next to Harry.

I was wearing a light blue denim long sleeve button shirt, white skinny jeans, and light pink heels. Yeah, I was tring out heels again. My hair was half up, half down. I curled it to make my curls more defined and larger.

"Im glad your coming", Liam said. I was going to be at the signing too! I was going to stand by Paul. Those fans better not hate on any of the boys or I will be there. I can get sassy when I want to.

"Me too, I am so excited", I said smiling widely.

"I got dressed up", I added holing my leg out, showing off my heals. The boys laughed a little.

"We have to practice some more", Liam said. I nodded.

*

The boys were getting ready for dress rehersal so I was with Paul. He was getting on his little security guard outfit on. Like a badge that says 'security'.

"Can I have a badge?" I asked.

"Sure", Paul laughed. He handed me one.

"This is sooo coool", i said snapping the badge on.

"If you need help with those crazy fans, I will be there", I joked. Paul laughed. I feel as if i need some badass boots to fit my security look. These heels won't do.

"I'll be back Paul", I said and walked away. Okay, dressing room. I walked around the building. Big arena.

"Can I help you", a kind lady said. She looked about mid-twenty's.

"Well, if you have any boots", I joked. Like she is just going to let me have some boots.

"Your in luck, i am incarge of the dressing", she smiled at me.

"Wow really, cool", I smiled and followed her. She led us to a room that said 'dressing' o nthe door.

"So what are you looking for", she asked.

"Some badass boots, got any", I asked.

"Like these", she asked holding up the perfect boots. They were black combat boots(pic on the side)

"Those are perfect!" I said and grabbed them, "thank you!"

"No problem, so why are you here", the lady asked. I sat down in a chair and started unlasing the boots.

"Oh, I'm friends with One Direction", I said smiling. I never thought I would say that. I slipped the boots on. Perfect. I have acually always wanted boots like these.

"So do you like the boot?" She asked.

"I LOVE them, thank you so much. I will bring them back after the signing", I told her.

"Nah, you can keep them", she said.

"Really", I asked suprised.

"Yeah, we give clothes away all the time", she said.

"Thank you!" I said and hugged her. I hugged a stranger.

"Your welcome", she smiled at me.

"Well i better go back to Paul" I said and walked out of the door.

I spotted Paul.

"PAULLL!" I screemed and jumped on Paul. He said me on the ground.

"What", he smiled.

"Look at my boots. They pull off the security guard, right?" I asked sticking my foot out. He laughed.

"Very tuff", he said.