Chapter 35- The End

Bailey's POV

I woke up that morning and got ready for work.

I know I was just joking about Niall's job but I really want him to come. I was so suprised that yesterday I didn't hyperventalate. I was already suprised when I met Emily. And I met my favorite band. They don't know I know like everything about them. But I'm not a crazy fan.

I put on light pink skinny jeans, a white sweater, and pink and white supras. The supras remind me of Niall, even though my Aunt got me them before I even knew of Niall. Well it wasn't the same pair, they are not three years old.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove to the shop. I parked the car in the small parking lot and walked to the front door. I was suprised at what I saw. Niall was sitting against the stoor. He saw me and stood up. He was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and white supras.

"Hi! I'm early for work", He smiled.

"You acually came", I laughed.

"Well I figured it was a joke but I wanted to come anyway", he laughed. I unlocked the door and walked in.

"I like your shoes, we like match", he said and I looked down at my feet and smiled.

"We probably won't be busy today, since it is monday and people work", I said.

"Thats fine"

"Boss probably won't be in today, she is off Monday"

"Good"

"So I wil be your boss", I said and smiled at him.

"Okay boss, I am ready to serve", he said and saluted.

"Are you ready for your first mission solder?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am", he said and stood up straight.

"Go get us food from somewhere. You can use my credit card", I said and took it out of my pocket, handing it to him. He took it and walked out the door.

I walked to the back and turned the lights on. Then I changed the closed sign to open. Then I sat up on the counter and played on my phone.

A little bit later Niall walked through the door with food.

"FOOD!" I screemed. Niall laughed and handed me a cheeseburger. He got up on the counter and sat next to me. He took a bite of his sandwich.

"Let me see your foot" Niall said.

"What?" I asked in confusion. He laughed and used his foot to push my foot in the air.

"I'm going to tweet about our shoes", he said and I laughed. He was going to tweet about shoes.

"What is your twitter name?" He asked.

"At bailey heart with the little under dash thing", I said meaning @baileyheart_

Moments later I got a notification on my phone. '@NiallOfficial mentioned you: mine and @baileyheart_ 's shoes !'

"So, should I follow you on twitter?" He asked.

"Whatever you want", I smiled. A costumer walked in and I hopped off the counter.

"Can I help you", I asked kindly.

"I'm looking for a guitar, can I help you", she asked. She was only about 16 years old.

"Sure", I smiled. I'm not very good at guitar but I have to learn. We walked over to the guitar area.

"So are you looking for acustic or electric", I asked.

"Acustic", she said,"do you have lessons?"