Chapter 8- Last Concert

Emily's POV

"You need to go to the dressing area and find something to wear for security", Paul said. I was so excitied. I was going to help Paul again.

I walked down the hallway untill I saw a room that said 'dressing'. The door was open and I walked in.

"Emily", the lady said. It was the same girl from last time. I guess she is incharge of One Direction's clothing.

"You can go through the clothes over there, the others are to boys", she said pointing to a closet area.

"What is your name", I asked.

"You can call me Lou", she said. Oh, this is Lou! I never really knew what she looked like, just that she was their stylist and Lux is her daughter.

"Okay", I said and walked to the area she pointed to. I picket out black skinny jeans and a dark navy blue longsleave sweater. Then I saw it! They were boots just like the ones I had but they were the dark navy blue like my sweater. I grabbed them and then changed. I put on a sparkly belt too. Perfect.

I walked out to Lou.

"Do you want your hair done?" She asked.

"Im a security guard", I said. I dont think I needed my hair all fancy.

"But you are know as Harry Styles girlfriend, as many people think. And you should always look good", she said.

"Okay, no harm in making me look good", I said and hopped into the chair.

"Okay, you're done", Lou said and turned me around. My hair was wavy, not curly.

"How did you make it wavy", I asked.

"I straightened it a little and then crimped it", she replied.

"I love it, thank you", I said and left.

Harry's POV

I walked into the dressing room with the other boys. Lou was waiting for us.

"Oh I just had Emily in here", she said.

"What did she want", I asked taking a drink from my water bottle.

"She was getting dressed", answered Lou.

"We need the boys on the stage", one of out managers came in and said.

"Well I need Harry", Lou said.

"You can keep him", he said and left with the boys. I sat down in the chair and Lou worked with my hair.

"I was thinking about asking Emily to be my girlfriend", I told Lou. I told her things like that.

"When are you gonna ask her", Lou asked.

"Well, I don't know what she will say", I said unsure.

"Well I think you two would look good together. You two are a lot alike, in personallity. She is very nice"

"Well, we went on a date yesterday"

"What did you do"

"I took her to a resturaunt and then went to a carnival"

"Aww, your so nice. Ask her tonight"

"Tonight?"

"Before the concert. It will make the night great"

"But the distance between us"

"This is your last concert and you could spend time together"

"Okay, thanks Lou", I smiled.