3.

Calum pulls me through the door and I take in my surroundings. His bedroom is large and modern. The grey walls and white furniture are sleek and crisp yet surprisingly welcoming. I finish my look around the room just as Calum pulls my body against his. Our every curve seems to fit together as he brings his lips to brush mine.

"You are so beautiful" he breathes while pulling me close before once again attaching his lips to mine. He pushes his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss and I welcome it. His hands slide from my back down until his hands are grabbing my ass. He grabs under my thighs and hoists me up before placing me gently on the bed. He hovers over me as our eyes connect. His brown eyes are nearly black, completely dilated and filled with lust. I'm sure my own reflect the same, both of us so caught in our desire.

His lips roam from my lips to my neck sucking harshly at the skin and I moan as the sensation overwhelms me.

"I want you so bad," he whispers. I pull him down to me in response to continue our make out. My fingers trail down to the hem of his black dress shirt and I tug at it lightly freeing it from his pants. My fingers fumble in the dark with the buttons but finally free them and shove the sleeves from Calum's strong shoulders. I waste no time after seeing his impeccably toned chest before moving to his pants buttons and attempting to shove them down. I manage to get his pants off leaving him in only his boxers, he'd kicked his boots off on his own at some point. "Well this isn't fair, you're wearing far too many clothes" he says with a light laugh. He reaches for the hem of my shirt, his fingers toying with the crocheted fabric before he whispers "are you sure? We don't have to do anything, only if you want to."
I consider his words and find it sweet that even in this lust filled state he wants to make sure I don't feel pressured. I nod and he shakes his head "say it."

"I want you" I state matter of factly my eyes peering deep into his. That's all it takes for him to allow his lust to take over. He rips my shirt off flinging it somewhere across the room and expertly undoing my pants. He takes control with confidence that is so incredibly sexy and any doubts I had fly out the window.

Calum's long fingers trail down from my shoulders, across my breasts, down my stomach until they pause just above the waistband of my panties. I take a moment to be thankful I bothered to put on a matching set tonight. His thumb slips just below my waistband running along it and covering my skin with goosebumps. He hooks two fingers on the band pulling my underwear down and discarding them to the floor. His fingers trail back up my body slowly until they reach the clasp of my bra, he unhooks it with minimal effort and I am naked in front of him. I fight the urge to cover all of the things I'm uncomfortable with about my body, but as I stare into his eyes, I see nothing but desire. I haven't felt wanted in so long and, looking at him looking at me, I immediately am given a confidence boost.

I haven't been with anyone in so long I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to want someone in this way. My whole body is alive with desire and excitement. His fingers trail down between my thighs and I roll my head back in content as they find where I want him most. He teases me, running his fingers over my clit and folds before pushing a finger into me. He moves it in and out creating a delicious friction as his thumb traces small circles over my clit and I moan his name. He slides a second finger in and I know if he keeps this up I won't last long. "I want you inside me." I say into the dark as I reach for his boxers tugging at the fabric. He quickly shoves them down his legs, kicking them off, before hovering over me. Our eyes meet as he silently again asks for permission. I nod as he aligns himself at my entrance. I reach between us grabbing him and guiding him into me. He pushes in and I gasp taking a moment to adjust to his size. He moans in pleasure and begins to move. It's been so long for me that I've forgotten how great it feels to have someone fill me. He thrusts in and out with increasing speed until I feel like I could explode from the high he has me on. I feel my climax coming but I do my best to stay in control. It's so hard when he feels so good. "I'm so close" I cry out as his thrusts become sloppy and I know he is nearing his high too. We move together in perfect synch for a moment more before we both spill over the edge together.

"That....was incredible." He says as he rolls off me. I reply in agreement before he turns to face me. He strokes my face and presses a soft kiss to my forehead. He reaches across the bed and pulls me close to him and only moments later his soft snores fill the air. I sigh in content before slipping off to sleep myself.

When I wake up the next morning my head is pounding. I underestimated the amount I drank last night. I glance around at my surroundings for a moment before realizing I never made it home and I'm in a stranger's bed. I pull the sheets up to cover my bare chest careful not to wake the snoring man beside me.

Calum has his arm thrown around me and as I go to move he tightens his grip on me in his sleep. The gesture is sweet, but at this moment, as I'm trying to get the fuck out of this room, it's aggravating. I move a pillow to my space under his arm and begin the task of collecting my clothes. I hastily throw on my bra and panties before reassembling my ensemble for the night before. I dread the ride home and the silent judgement I'm sure to get from my driver and anyone else who falls victim to witnessing my walk of shame. I offer a glance back at the sleeping black-haired boy and wonder if I should be so adamant about leaving before he wakes up. I sigh to myself knowing full well that we both knew what this was, a one time thing. Even so, the sight of him sleeping so peacefully stirs something in my chest. I offer one last glance before grabbing my heels and exiting his room. I wind my way through his penthouse, I pause as I pass through the kitchen to jot a note on his writing pad strewn on the island

C,
Last night was amazing. I guess what they say about big hands is true.
-J

I chuckle to myself at my corny joke. It was cheesy but I was desperate to leave some kind of trace to show that I'd been here, that last night mattered, even if only to me. I take one last look around before sliding on my shoes and calling for the elevator.