22.

AN: y'all this story is number 5 in the 5sos hashtag!! That's amazing! Thank you to everyone that's reading, commenting, and voting! Ily!

25 weeks

Home. It's such a simple word. For a really long time I thought home was a place, a special one no doubt, but a physical space where you belonged. Staring up into Calum's eyes I considered the thought that maybe home could be a person. Home was supposed to be where you felt safe, where you could run to when everything went wrong, where you could be one hundred percent yourself. I saw a place for all of those things when I looked at Calum.

Cal had gotten us home from the club in record time, practically dragging me up the stairs and into our current position.

"Have I mentioned that I fucking love this dress" he remarks.

"Once or twice" I smirked, glad I'd let Lena talk me into wearing it.

"Mmm" he hums as he bite his lower lip, pulling it back. It's quite possibly the sexiest he's ever appeared. My skin is on fire as he looks at me, his glare alone enough to set me ablaze. The bed dips down as he moves to straddle me. He pushes his hair back off his face and his eyes meet mine.

His pupils are blown, almost completely black with lust as he stares down at me. He puts his hands on either side of my head and lowers himself so his face is mere centimeters from mine. His left hand comes to rest on my cheek as our eyes stay locked. He's completely intoxicating.

"Shit! I, um...I haven't got a condom."

Is he fucking serious?

"Cal....are you serious?" I have to stifle a laugh when I see the confusion on his face. I gesture to my stomach and finally realization hits him. He turns a deep shade of red and laughs lightly at his own stupid comment.

"Forget I said that. I'm a fucking idiot."

I just laugh as he leans down to kiss me. His soft lips meld to mine and he darts his tongue across them before pushing into my mouth. He moans softly and I let him take control. Our tongues dance together until finally I have to pull away to breathe.

Calum takes the opportunity to sit back on his knees and slide his hands up my legs, stopping only when he reaches the soft skin at the top of my thighs. He slips his fingers around the waistband of my underwear tugging them off and discarding them to the floor. He grabs at the hem of the dress he's so fond of and lifts it up and over my head leaving me bare.

He bites his lip again and I try to squeeze my legs together to help relieve the pressure already building near my stomach. He moves his knees between my legs to stop me and reaches up with his hand and slides a long finger into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around his finger as his eyes seem to darken even more if that's possible.

He slips the digit from my mouth and down to where I need him most. He presses his fingers against my core and I buck my hips from the bed in pleasure. With no warning he slides a finger in. Slowly pumping it in and out at an intensely quick pace that leaves me gasping. He adds another digit and I writhe under his touch in the best kind of pain as he seems to revel in my reaction.

"Cal" I breathe "if you don't—,if you don't stop I'm gon—gonna come."

He retracts his fingers and I miss his touch instantly. I reach for his belt buckle, undoing it before forcing his pants down. He kicks them off and sets to work helping me with his shirt buttons. When he's finally undressed he crawls back on top of me and aligns himself at my entrance.

Our bodies fit together so perfectly, like two halves to a whole. He pushes in filling me up completely and I'm unable to stop myself from moaning his name.