31.

32 weeks

"Is it up yet?" I ask Calum, opening my laptop on the coffee table.

"Yeah, the guy just told me it's on Youtube. I don't know why you're so excited to see it, it's just an interview."

"You won't tell me what they asked you!" I shoot back.

"I told you I didn't say anything bad!" He whines moving to trap me on the couch and leaning his head against my chest.

"But you refuse to tell me what you did say, and that is concerning."

"Fine, do what you want." He huffs, pouting.

He lays so his head is in my lap and I absentmindedly stroke my fingers through his hair as I press play on the video.

"What's up LA! You're listening to KISS 98.7 and today in studio we have the boys of 5SOS! Welcome guys, it's great to have you here."

"Great to be here!" The boys all chorus.

"So you guys have had a few months off tour for the first time in a while. What's it been like? What've you been up to?"

"We've been enjoying the time off. Seeing our families, working on some new music, and just getting to do things we can't when we're moving cities everyday" Ashton offers.

"You put out a song with The Chainsmokers recently and announced a tour this fall with them. How did that come about?"

"Well, we're fans of what they're doing musically, it's a cool thing and when the opportunity presented itself it felt like a smart move for us. It introduced us to a slightly different audience. We're excited for the tour and getting to play for people who maybe aren't familiar with us and hopefully winning them over." Luke says.

"Micheal you recently got engaged! Congrats on that!"

"Thank you! I'm really excited."

"Have you set a date yet? Picked a best man?"

"No on the date and best man. I think I may just make these guys fight it out."

"Bullshit. If it's not me I'm quitting the band." Luke says and they all laugh.

"You're not the only one with some major life changes though. Calum, we hear congratulations are an order."

"Aww yeah. Thanks man."

"For those who don't know, Cal's gonna have a little girl soon. Next month or so?"

"Yeah, something like that. We're really excited."

"There's a rumor the pregnancy is the result of a one night stand, any truth to that?"

"Doesn't matter the circumstances, she's on the way and I love her and her mum very, very much."

"You got it bad?" Calum blushes, but answers confidently.

"Yep."

"She the one?"

"Yes."

"That ought to get you some points with her when she sees this."

Call shrugs his shoulders, "Just the truth."

"What do you guys think? Do you all like his girl? Think he'll be a good dad?"

"Oh, we love her, and he's so into it. When she told him, he went out and bought all these pregnancy and baby books and he's really stepped up. We're really proud of him." Ash says placing a hand to Cal's shoulder as he grins ear to ear.