5

Whoever decided that six in the morning was a great time to start a meeting at work needs to be fired. I'm absolutely exhausted from everything that happened last night, and I honestly can't even begin to function with anything work related. I couldn't do any code work right now even if my life depended on it.

As I walk into the building, I see Brian and Christina at the coffee bar. I smile as I approach the two.

"Good morning." I say, trying my best to sound as awake as possible.

"Good morning. You look tired." Brian teases with a smile.

"Is it that noticeable?" I ask with a laugh. I already know that it's completely obvious that I'm exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to put on makeup this morning. I can feel the messy bun on top of my head slowly falling, but hopefully this meeting is over before I actually have to fix it.

"Hey, I'm no better." Christina says, nudging me gently.

"Glad I'm not the only one." I laugh. "Oh, can I get a large coffee?" I ask the man behind the counter.

The coffee bar has to be my absolute favorite part about working at GRIP. I can have free coffee at any time of the day. Plus, it's honestly some of the best coffee I've ever had.

We wait patiently for our drinks as more people begin to walk into the building. I'm so glad that I got here early. Otherwise, my morning coffee would take nearly twenty minutes to get. As more and more of the staff enters the room, my eyes instantly set on Grayson. He's wearing a hoodie and basketball shorts, which is different than everything else I've seen him in. He looks so casual. I guess we all look pretty casual at the moment, but seeing him like this is different. He doesn't seem as tired as the rest of us. Maybe he's one of those guys who wakes up at four in the morning to go for a run. He seems like he might be the type.

"I bet this is about the app designs." I hear Brian say from beside me.

"You think?" I ask. "It's still pretty early."

"I bet it is. A ton of people had already sent their designs in early. He has had plenty of time to look over them and throw away the ones he didn't like. I bet this is the final few." He points out.

"Oh, it totally is. I heard Shane talking to Kara about which ones Grayson picked. Apparently he already has an idea of who he wants to be the final two." Christina adds.

"Which one is Shane?" I ask the two. As much as I've heard about him, I've never once seen this man. He's just someone whose name you hear and automatically know about.

"He's the one walking over to Grayson right now." Christina says in almost a whisper. Although we're halfway across the room from one another, I like that she chose to whisper these things.

As I look over, I see the man that talked to me yesterday in the hallway. He's dressed similarly to Grayson. I bet the two of them are those people who wake up to go for a run. It only makes sense.

"That's Shane?" I ask.

"Yeah. He's hot, right?" Christina laughs.

"Yeah. Really hot." I say in agreement. Shane looks like one of those guys who spends all of his time surfing at the beach. His tan skin stands out against his shaggy blonde hair. He is hands down one of the most attractive men I've ever seen.

"They're coming over here." She says quickly as we both turn away to look at the opposite end of the room. We pretend to talk about something absolutely pointless as Grayson approaches us.

"Good morning, ladies. Brian." He says, greeting all of us with a small nod.

"Good morning, Mr.Parker." Christina says with a large smile.