54

Grayson's POV

"I'm drunk." I state, laying my head against Sofia's shoulder.

"I know. Let's go home." She tells me.

"Nathan said that I need water. He has a table over here." I say.

"I know. I don't trust him, okay? We have our own table. If you want to stay then that's fine, but I don't think this is a good idea." She whispers.

"Have a seat. We rented the table for the night." Nathan tells us, gesturing towards the empty seats.

"Yeah, we got one upstairs." Shane says as he takes a seat.

"Nice." Nathan says. "Here. Drink some water." He tells me, pushing a glass towards me.

"It's hot." I cringe as the warm liquid runs down my throat.

"It's room temp." Marcus laughs.

"It's also tap." I add.

"We're at a bar, not the Hamptons." Nathan laughs, taking a drink from his own glass. "Drink it so you don't get sick."

"This is disgusting." I complain, taking another sip from the glass.

"Drink the water so we can go home. Please." Shane nearly begs.

"I want to leave." I agree.

"Leaving so soon?" Marcus asks.

"I was thinking that we could all just hang out here for a second. I think we got off on the wrong foot. I want to start over. Hang here for a bit. Marcus has a friend coming over here right now." Nathan says, lifting his glass in acknowledgment.

I turn over to see a tall blonde girl walking towards the table. Her body is barely covered in the short material on her legs. She smiles at all of us and takes a seat right next to me and Shane.

"Hey! I'm Brooke." The girl smiles, offering us her hand. I take it in mine and shake it quickly before letting my hand drop back down into my lap.

"Shane. This is Grayson and my girlfriend, Sofia." Shane says, introducing all of us.

"Nice to meet all of you. How do you know Nathan?" She asks.

"Grayson is dating my sister." Nathan says for everyone.

"Oh wow, that's cool. What was her name again?" She asks.

"Natalia." Nathan and I say in unison.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember her." Brooke smiles.

"She's great."I say at the mention of my girlfriend. I miss her. I want to go home because I know she's there.

The music is the loudest it has been all night. That, or the people surrounding me are just loud. I just want to lay my head against the back of this couch. I want to sleep.

"Gray. Don't pass out on me, man." Shane says, shaking my shoulder.

"I'm not." I grumble.

"Brooke, why don't you keep Grayson awake for us." I hear Nathan say.

"Sure thing. Let's go dance." She says, bringing my attention back to her.

"Dance?" I ask. "I've never danced in a bar before."

"Well, baby. I dance for a living. I'll teach you." She says.

"My sister dances too." I tell her, looking over at Sofia who is giving me a worried look.

"I don't know if we do the same kind of dancing. But I know how to move to any song." Brooke says with a laugh.

"I don't know if Grayson is in the right state to be dancing right now." Shane says for me.