26

Natalia's POV

"Hey, cutie." I hear, causing my eyes to shift up and see Sofia smiling over at me. "Workin hard, or hardly working?" She asks, taking a seat in the chair in front of my desk.

"Hardly working." I groan, shutting my laptop closed.

"Uh oh. What's up?" She asks, taking a sip of the drink in her hand. "Is my brother being an asshole?" She adds, quirking an eyebrow at me.

"Not exactly. I'm afraid I might be the asshole in this given situation." I sigh.

"Uh oh times two. Vent to me. I'm ready to hear it all." She says, sitting up in her seat.

"You're telling me that you don't already know?" I ask, completely unconvinced.

"Well..." She says, trying her hardest to look innocent. "I know the dumb male version of the story. Now, I want to learn the real stuff."

"Dumb male version?" I ask with a laugh.

"Of course. I mean, Shane's an idiot most of the time. Like...he's really dumb. And Grayson is just...well, he's just new to all of this."

"I guess I can't argue with you there." I mutter. We both laugh after a small, silent pause.

"Okay, girl. Tell me what's happening." She says. For only being twenty one, she seems a lot older. Especially right now.

"Are you going to get grossed out if I tell you that I was making out with your brother in this office?" I ask with a small laugh.

"Nah, I think i'm more relieved that he's actually putting himself out there. Like, finally! God, I was beginning to think he would be a virgin for the rest of his life." She groans. "Not that I'm expecting you guys to have sex. Yet." She adds with a smirk.

"Oh my God." I say, covering my face to cover the flush that is bound to be covering my cheeks.

"Turns out, he's not even a virgin. I found that out today! Shane spilled the beans on that one. So like...gross. But also kind of relieved. I don't want my brother to be the thirty year old virgin. Shit, it's been so long though that he might as well be a born again virgin." She adds.

"I feel like I need to know the details on that." I say, leaning back in my chair.

"I guess it's been like ten years. That's insane, right?" She asks with complete surprise covering her face.

"Absolutely." I say with a laugh.

So, he's inexperienced. From the sound of it, that is. The thought of this is actually kind of comforting in a weird way.

"But anyways, you were making out with him and..." She says, waving her hand in a gesture telling me to continue.

"And I guess I was a dumbass and forgot that the window was in plain sight for anyone to look in here. So of course, Shane walks by the second that it's happening and slams his fist against the glass to get us to stop and yells so loudly that we could hear it from the other side." I sigh.

"Hold on, he yells at you two?" She asks, eyes going wide. "These walls are basically soundproof. There's no way."

"Oh, it's possible. Trust me." I groan. "So he yells for the two of us to meet in his office. Now." I say, emphasizing his words.

"So hot." She says, taking another sip of her drink. I give her a look, and she holds her hands up in surrender. "Sorry, sorry."

"So basically, we go into the office and he begins yelling about how stupid something like this was and that it was wrong. He then went on to ask me if I understood how serious something like this was, and that he could fire me right then." I say, earning a gasp from Sofia.