56

Grayson's POV

I feel my head pounding before I can even fully open my eyes.

No, no, no. 

I leap out of bed and rush towards the bathroom. The second that I lift the toilet seat, I begin throwing up. Everything from last night comes back up with the awful reminder of how drunk I actually was.

I hear a soft knock on the bathroom door that I left wide open. I look over to see Natalia standing in the doorway with a concerned look on her face.

"Don't come in. It's gross." I mutter, leaning my head against the toilet seat.

"I know it's gross but I don't care." She says, coming into the bathroom and sitting on the floor next to me.

"It's embarrassing." I reply before throwing up once more.

She rubs my back as I try and catch my breath. I don't even remember the last time that I threw up. It was probably a little over ten years ago. I don't get sick often. When I do, it's usually just a cold. It's never something that involves me throwing up like this. This is absolutely terrible.

"Can you get me something to drink? I feel like I'm about to pass out." I say quietly.

"Of course. Hold on." She says, walking to the kitchen quickly. No more than twenty seconds later she returns with a cup of ice water and a cold rag. 

I shiver slightly as she runs the cloth against my sweaty forehead. 

"You're so sweet." I mutter as she runs the cloth from my forehead to the back of my neck and down my back.

"I just want you to feel better." She replies, rubbing my back soothingly. I can't remember the last time that someone took care of me like this. I don't even think my mom ever helped me like this when I was sick. Natalia is the first one. Natalia is my first for a lot of things.

"I was so drunk last night." I groan. "I don't even want to know about the shit that I did from Shane and Sofia." 

"I'm sure it wasn't anything too bad." She assures me.

"I don't remember a single thing." I admit. "Which is concerning to me."

"Shane wouldn't let you do anything bad." She reminds me.

She's right. He wouldn't let me do anything that I would regret. That's for sure.

"I'm sorry you have to start your morning off like this." I sigh. She brings the water up to my face and I take the cup from her hands and sip. It feels absolutely amazing going down my throat. It's the best feeling ever. Despite the horrible taste in my mouth, the water feels amazing.

"Don't apologize. You would do the same for me." She tells me.

I would do the same for her. I would do anything for her.

"Did I majorly embarrass myself when I got home last night?" I ask. 

If we're being completely honest, I'm not exactly sure how I got home last night.

"No." She laughs. "Shane brought you inside and got you into the bed. You talked for a little while and ended up falling asleep on me." 

"Did I hurt you?" I asks with concern. I swear if I somehow managed to hurt her because I was drinking, I will never drink again. Right now, I don't really want to ever drink again anyways.

"Not literally. I just mean you fell asleep while we were talking." She laughs.

"Oh." I reply with a sigh of relief.  "Good. I didn't want to squish you."