39

"Baby, wake up." Grayson mutters as he nuzzles into my neck.

"No." I groan, covering my face with his blanket.

"Your phone is going off." He says in a sleepy voice.

"What time is it?" I groan. "Can you check?" 

"It's three in the morning. It says...Maybe: Ryan?" He says in a questioning tone.

"What?" I say, leaning up and feeling very awake. 

"Who's Ryan?" He asks, hanging me the phone.

"No one!" I say quickly. "Probably just a wrong number." 

"Okay." He says, kissing my shoulder and laying down once more. "Let's just go back to sleep." He says.

"Cuddle with me." I say, holding my arms out for him.

"With pleasure." He says, pulling my body closer to him. 

Not even two seconds later, my phone begins to ring once more. I groan and Grayson lets out a sigh. I grab my phone and end the call, only for Ryan to call once more.

"I don't think they're going to stop." Grayson says, taking the phone from my hand. "I'll just tell them that they have the wrong number." 

"No, wait." I say, but before I can stop him he answers the call.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Who the fuck is this?" Ryan practically yells into the phone. Grayson pulls the phone away from his ear and gives me a look of confusion. He puts the phone on speaker before answering the question.

"I think I should be the one asking you." Grayson replies.

"Ryan. Now give the phone to Natalia." He spits in reply.

Grayson gives me a look of confusion but doesn't let me reply.

"Who are you?" He asks once more.

"Her boyfriend." He replies. 

At this point, I'm sure Grayson is just as confused as I am. Ryan is drunk, I'm sure. I'm positive of it.

"I find that hard to believe, since you know...I'm her boyfriend." Grayson replies.

"Ryan, you need to stop calling me." I sigh, running a hand over my face.

"Baby girl, please. Just talk to me. I'm sorry, okay. Just talk to me." He pleads.

"You need to stop." Grayson adds, growing more annoyed with every second that passes.

"Fuck off." Ryan replies. 

"You need to leave me alone, Ryan. It's over. We're done." I say.

"Who the fuck is this guy, anyways? Come on, Natalia. Come and see me, please. I need you." 

"Listen, I don't know who you are but you need to stop. She has already told you to stop calling and to leave her alone. She's with me, and you need to respect that." Grayson says with an anger in his voice that I've never heard before.

"Natalia, if you don't come here then I'm going to your apartment. Just meet up with me. Please." He begs, ignoring Grayson completely.

"She's not going anywhere." Grayson spits out.

"Okay, fuck you. You don't know anything about me and Nat. You know nothing. So why don't you do us a favor and fuck off." Ryan yells in reply.

"No, fuck you!" Grayson yells back.

"Grayson." I say, pulling the phone away from him, "Stop."