49*

Grayson's POV

"Small. You're so small." I mutter, running my hands down her sides.

"Small?" She asks with a giggle.

"You feel so small against me. You fit perfectly in my hands." I say, running my hands up her sides and cupping her breasts in my hands.

"So you think I'm skinny." She says in a joking tone, causing me to laugh.

"You're perfect." He says. "And these....these are really perfect." I say, brushing my thumb over her nipples and watching her shiver against me.

"Are you always this vocal during foreplay?" She asks with a smile.

"I'm not sure. Maybe." I shrug. "Why? Is it bad?" I ask.

"No!" She says instantly. "I like it. It's sexy." She says, rubbing herself against me.

"Is it?" I ask, kissing her neck gently. She loves it when I do this. I love it, too.

"Yeah. Keep going." She urges.

"Anything for you." I tell her.

"I really need you right now." She says, moving off of my lap and pulling at my sweatpants. I lift my hips so that she can pull them down with ease.

"Yeah?" I ask, watching her as she grips me in her hands.

"Yeah." She says, batting her lashes at me.

"You're beautiful." I sigh, throwing my head back at the feeling.

"You feel so good in my hand." She tells me, kissing my neck and working her way down my chest. "I love seeing you like this."

"Oh my God." I mutter, watching her move her kisses down my body. "You don't have to." I say quickly, gripping her shoulder.

"Do you not want me to?" She asks with slight confusion.

"I mean...I-"

"It's okay." She says, not stopping her hands for even a second. If I wasn't so nervous right now, I probably would have already blown my load.

"I just...I've never like...had that before." I mutter in reply.

"Never had...head?" She asks.

"Yeah." I nod nervously.

"Then I guess I have to put on my best performance." She smirks, continuing the kissing towards my cock.

The second I feel her tongue against my shaft, a shiver rakes down my body.

This is okay. This is fine. I can handle this. Normal guys love this kind of thing. I can love it, too.

The mixture feels good. Hell, it feels great. I can see why someone would become addicted to this feeling. Her mouth and warn and wet around. While the mixture of her hand and tongue feels good, I just can't do this. It's too much. It's all just too much.

I can't handle this because I'm not a normal guy.

"Stop, stop." I say quickly, trying to pull away.

"What? What is it?" She asks quickly, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just..I-" I say, trying to get ahold of myself. I feel my hard on beginning to soften, and she's noticing it too.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks in a small voice.

"No! No, you're doing everything right." I assured her.

"Then what happened?" She asked.

"I just...it was too much. It was all too much." I sighed, pulling the cover over my naked lower half.