| Chapter 6 |

Chapter Six

* * * * *

I jumped out of my sleep when I heard pounding on the front door.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and turned to the digital clock that sat on my bedside table. It read 10:49 am.

I couldn't believe I had slept for so long. Usually I'd be up earlier on a Saturday.

I dragged myself out of the bed and shrugged on a robe over my short, pink night gown.

I trudged down the stairs slowly, listening as the pounding got louder. Who the hell is at my door?

I swung the door open and was met with the excited face of my best friend.

"What do you want, Alya?" I asked lazily, my eyes barely open. I liked to sleep and when my sleep got interrupted, I'm the worst person ever.

She pushed her way inside and headed to the living room, while shouting, "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW IN MY FAVOURITE MAGAZINE!"

I closed the door and headed to the living room and saw her lounging out on my couch, a magazine in her hand.

"You came here to tell me about some crap you saw in your magazine?" If that was why she woke me up, I would be so angry at her I wouldn't make her any ice cream for a week.

"Not that alone, dumbass," She rolled her eyes. "I wanted to know if you have any more homemade ice cream. I've been dying for some."

"In the freezer," I yawned and she bolted out of the chair. "I'm going to freshen up."

I didn't hear her reply as I made my way upstairs.

* * *

"What's so important about the magazine?"

She shoved a spoon of ice cream into her mouth before skipping frantically through the magazine and shoving it into my waiting hands.

I rolled my eyes and lowered my eyes to read what was on the page.

"Adrien Agreste went on a date with Marinette Dupain-Cheng!"

"How can they write a whole article so fast?" I asked and Alya shrugged.

"Beats me. Just shut up and read."

I shot a her a glare, in which she ignored, and read anyway.

     Yesterday, Inside Paris was informed that The Agrestes were spotted entering the building of their competition, Dupain-Cheng's Fashion. We stayed parked outside for a good while and suddenly, Ms Marinette Dupain-Cheng walked out. This young designer has captured our hearts and our money with the clothes she designed so perfectly. She is very well known, despite her saying she does not want to be. We can't help loving her!

I laughed at that, earning a weird look from Alya.

       We were surprised to see her and the Adrien Agreste in conversation as they stood by her car. We couldn't get close enough to hear what they were talking about though. In the picture below, you can see Adrien kissing her cheek and her blushing, it was so cute!

     Later that evening, we were informed of Adrien being present at one of Paris' most famous restaurants. You will not believe who he was there with. The one and only Marinette Dupain-Cheng! It happened to be that they were on a date. At one point we saw Marinette reach across the table and run her fingers through his hair! Most of us would die to do that! Anyways, that simple act was cute.