| Chapter 8 |

Chapter Eight

* * * * *

Today at the office was.... weird. I felt more eyes on me than usual and I swear people were always whispering. I felt uneasy. It was like something happened pertaining me and I knew absolutely nothing about it!

It was Friday already and I couldn't wait for this day to be over so I can go home and put my feet up.

There was knock on my office door and Rose stepped in.

"What do you need, Rose?" I asked, sketching the designs on the shirt.

"Your parents would like to speak to you in their office. They told me to tell you that it is important," She spoke twiddling her thumbs.

"I'll be right up," I paused drawing, something that I hated to do because then I'd forget what I was doing, and got up. "Rose, do you know what's up with everyone today?"

"No. They have been acting quite odd today, but I don't know what's up with them," She shrugged before heading out of the room.

I sighed and pulled down my skirt before walking out of the room.

I knocked then entered my parent's office. This time, they were the only ones in the room.

I took a seat in front of them and propped my elbows up on the table. "You wanted to see me?"

This also happens everyday. They call me to their office around 2 pm or so and they'd want absolutely nothing. It's irritates me so much, but what can I do?

Dad turned the computer's head so it was facing me and he said, "Read this and then explain to us what it means."

I rose a brow and lowered my eyes to the screen.

Do Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng have a secret child??

For the past week, the news of Adrien and Marinette being around each other so much has been buzzing!

We saw them interact with each other and they even went out on a date, but it seems that there is much to their relationship than what meets the eye.

A few days ago, an employee at Inside Paris spotted the two of them at a supermarket interacting with a few girls, seeming to be their fans. No harm there. Later down in the evening we spotted them at a grocery store, but they weren't alone. They were with a little girl. The little girl was a splitting image of both of them. She had Adrien's hair and Marinette's eyes! This is no joke guys! Could this girl be their daughter??!

There are no other explanations relating to that girl. She has to be their daughter!

We hope to get more information on this little girl, but for now, that's all the news that has been going on inside Paris. Next week we will talk about Lila Rossi's big breakthrough.

I was speechless when I finished reading.

"Would you mind explaining?" My father spoke impatiently.

"Emma's not our daughter, Dad," I told him.

"I think we already know that, Marinette," He rolled his eyes. "Who is she?"