| Chapter 33 |

Chapter Thirty-Three

* * * * *

Tired. Hungry. Helpless. 

That was how I felt for the past few months that I have been stuck here. 

Was no one looking for me? 

I'm sure it's almost a year since I went missing and it seemed like this was going to be my life from now on. Being constantly harassed and beaten for no apparent reason. 

I felt tears slip down my cheek like a waterfall. 

Why can't he just kill me and get it over with?!  

I heard the door creak open and my heart beat sped up. 

"Wake up, slut," He spat as he made his way over to the bed where I was chained up. 

"Let me go. I want to go home," I forced out, the chains around my neck tightening with every move I made. 

He started to laugh. "You really expect me to do that now, Cupcake? I am making a fortune off of you and they aren't even having sex with you! Imagine how much more I'll make when I open up that department. I have to try it for myself just one more time."

My eyes widened when I heard him fiddling with his belt buckle. No no no! Not again!

"Luka, please don't do this again," I cried out. "Please!"

"Shut up!" He yelled, dropping his pants. "Are you filming, Alfredo?"

"That is not my name," I heard an unknown voice. "My name is Alejand-"

Luka cut him off, climbing onto the bed. "I don't care. I asked you a question."

"Yes, I am filming," The person replied, sounding quite deflated. 

"Good, you can leave then," Luka smirked, hovering above me. I tried to move away, but the chains prevented it. "You deserve everything that I do to you, slut. You used me as a rebound! How very insulting!"

"W-what are y-you t-talking about?" I stuttered out as he glared down at me. "Please don't do this."

"Don't play dumb, slut," He gripped my between his thumb and index finger. The way he always did when he was about to hit me. "What was name? Adreen Arrest? I don't remember, but I heard your annoying friend talking about him."

"Adrien...." I let the name slip past my lips without realizing it. Luka's eyes grew dark. Before I knew it, he had slapped me across the face. My eyes watered almost immediately.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed, causing me to flinch. He then took a deep breath and began to strangle my waist. "I have been doing enough talking. Now it's time for me to start what I came here to do."

I felt him tug on the dirty, torn shorts that I wore and I started to panic. I can't go through this again! No!

I felt his lips latch onto my neck as his hand slipped lower and I began to scream.