| Chapter 13 |

Chapter Thirteen

* * * * *

Once again I was seated in my parents' office, getting ready to hear what they have to say. I wasn't alone today, though, Adrien was sitting in the chair beside me.

"Can you guys start speaking now? I need to get back to work," I said impatiently. I still had a butt load of work to do and it's already Friday. Today's the deadline for my new ideas and me being here with my parents and this blond idiot won't help me get work done.

My father glared at me, moving the phone from his ear for a second. "Wait," He ordered before pressing the phone to his ear once more.

I huffed a folded my arms over my chest.

Adrien glanced over a me, a small smile dancing on his lips. I just knew he was getting ready to say something.

"I didn't take it that you were the impatient one, princess," He commented lowly.

"Well, I am a very impatient person and my parents know that," I told him, glancing back at my parents. My father was finally off the phone and now he was saying something to my mother.

He cleared his throat. "Let's get down to business."

Adrien snickered beside me. "To defeat, the Huns."

I giggled before quickly regaining my composure and fought the smile that was threatening to rise to my lips. What is with this dude and quoting Mulan?!

"We saw the article that Inside Paris posted and we are pleased that you are doing things on your own to make your 'relationship' public," Mom spoke and I held my breath.

Of course they would see the thing that happened the other night. It just feels weird talking about it again.

"You should do more of that. They want more of your PDA and we need a lot of that because we're going announce you two being engaged very soon," Dad explained and I let out a sigh.

"We get it, Dad," I rolled my eyes, earning warning looks from my parents. "What do you want us to  do next?"

"Gabriel informed us that Adrien will be having a photoshoot at the park, near that one school, tomorrow," Dad said and Adrien looked confused. Apparently he was just finding out about his photoshoot. I almost snickered then I remembered I was supposed to be pissed. "There will be a few fans and bloggers there to get photos of Adrien, so there is the perfect place. Marinette, you will go there when the photoshoot is almost up and the photographer will take you somewhere to get dressed. You'll be modelling for the new line our company is planning to let out next week. In the pictures, it is required for you and Adrien to couple stuff. The photographer will make sure of that."

"You guys sure did plan this thing out," Adrien muttered, looking pissed off.

Mom smiled. "Of course! We wouldn't want any mistakes being made that will jeopardize your careers."

"Does the couple stuff include kissing? On the lips?" Cringing as I asked the question. I mean, how could I not? I was talking to my parents about this stuff! I'd be lucky if I don't die from embarrassment.

"Duh," My father rolled his eyes at my question. "It's not like you guys haven't done that before."

He was taunting me. I just knew it. I was definitely not blushing.