| Chapter 19 |

Chapter Nineteen

* * * * *

I rolled my eyes when I heard Alya's loud voice bounce off the walls in my house. She always barged in here uninvited. I had gotten home from work about an hour ago and I was relaxing in my very comfy bed.

"Lemme see the ring!" I heard her shout as she made her way up the stairs.

My brows shot up. How the hell did she know about that? I didn't even tell her about it as yet. In fact, I was actually just planning on calling her.

I felt the left side of my bed sink as Alya took a seat beside me. I didn't turn around to look at her though. I continued to scroll through my Instagram while I had the hand with the ring on it tucked under my pillow.

"Mari," Alya whined making me sigh and sit up. I then held my hand out to her.

She gripped my hand and pulled it closer to her face letting out a loud squeal. Once again, I rolled my eyes.

"It's so beautiful!" She exclaimed and I nodded in agreement. The ring was indeed beautiful. "Adrien has taste."

"How did you even know I got a ring?" I asked her as she put a pillow in my lap and laid her head on it. "I didn't tell you, though I was just about to if you hadn't came."

"Do you remember that blogger I'm always complaining about?" She asked and I pondered a bit before nodding.

"Her name is Strawberry Barbie or something like that," I said after a while and Alya nodded.

"She uploaded a blog post earlier saying that she met Adrien Agreste and the unexpected happened," Alya explained and I started to get confused.

"Do you have the post?" I asked her.

"She said some things in the post and so I had to answer her then delete the post," She said to me. "I can't have all that negativity on my website."

Alya had a website that was open to all young bloggers who wanted to share what was on their minds or whatever. They had profiles and they could gain fans by writing interesting blog posts.

I frowned. I wanted to see what this person knew. "I want to see the post."

"Don't worry, hun, I screenshotted it before deleting it," She told me, handing me her phone. I took the phone from her before focusing on the words on the screen. "I read some of the comments before deleting the post and they were hilarious, so check out those."

I gave my friend a weird look before looking down at the phone screen.

Hello my lovely, lovely fans! I have a story for you all today! Today I met the Adrien Agreste!

I already knew who this was. The only person who was sitting with us today was Stephanie. This poor, poor fangirl....

I know that is very hard to believe, but it's def true! I even have a picture to prove it:

[Image]

The picture that was shown of Adrien was obviously taken off guard (a little too close to him for my liking) and this girl could have gotten in a lot of trouble if Alya hadn't taken it down. I have heard several rumors of Gabriel suing people for taking unconsentual  pictures of any models under his company, especially Adrien. Most magazines got lucky when they get away with it.