| Chapter 39 |

Chapter Thirty-Nine

* * * * *

I missed Hawaii already.

After spending two more days in Hawaii, talking to Alejandro about his time with Luka and Adrien attempting to get me to enjoy our honeymoon. It worked for the most part.

Now we were on our way back to Paris. Adrien had called Gabriel and told him about what went down. The older Agreste then requested for us to come back as quick as possible. 

"So Alejandro," Adrien broke the deafening silence in the jet. I moved my eyes from the TV to glance at him briefly. 

Alejandro stopped gawking at the interior of the jet, so he could look at Adrien. "Y-yes?"

Alejandro sounded uneasy, as he always did when he spoke to Adrien or when Adrien was around. I could tell that he was intimidated and a bit scared of my blond husband, who could blame him though?

"How did you get to Hawaii?" Adrien asked, shutting down his laptop. "It is kinda suspicious that you just suddenly popped up on private property in Hawaii, of all places. I'm just curious. How did you even find out that we were in Hawaii?"

"Remember when I said that Luka didn't want to get rid of me because he wanted to use me?" The brunette asked, playing with his hands. Adrien and I nodded so he decided to continue. "I am very good with computers, like hacking and stuff like that. The day of your wedding was the day I escaped from him. He was so busy trying to perfect the plan to get you back, so I took that time to get away. I took as much money and devices as I could and I just left. That night I checked into a motel and I tried to think of a way in which I could talk to you without Luka finding me.

The next day, I saw an article and it spoke about your departure for your honeymoon. I then began to dig up social media, looking for anything that could lead me to find where you actually went. I then found this picture that a fan took of both of you leaving an airport and entering a black vehicle. After snooping around their profile, I found out that you were in Hawaii. I booked a flight immediately."

"How did you find the beach?" I asked him.

"That was tricky, very very tricky," He licked his apparently dried lips. "I did some more snooping around social media sites and I saw this picture of both of you on a beach. The caption said 'I got a picture, but the dumb bodyguard ran me off! Good thing the beach is close to where I live'. I snooped around her account and eventually found where she lived. I looked at the beaches in the area and eventually found you."

"I see," Was all Adrien said as he drifted off into his thoughts.

"I-I understand that you don't trust me. I wouldn't trust a weird man that suddenly popped up on my doorsteps either, but I do want to help," Alejandro spoke, dropping his gaze to his lap. "I promise that this isn't a scheme, I really do."

Adrien hummed as he shot Alejandro a look. "One more question."

"Ask away," Alejandro replied in a small voice.

"Do you happen to know where Luka might be?" Adrien asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sadly, no. Luka was always on the move. He didn't stay in one place for more than a day," The brunette shook his head. "But....I may know a way in which you can find him."