| Chapter 25 |

I think we all know that this book is going to be longer that the other two, I mean, we're at chapter Twenty-Five already! Y'all were so happy when you saw that Lila fell on the runway in the last chapter 😂😂 You're evil😂😂 Anyways, on to the chapter ❤.

* * * * *

Chapter Twenty-Five

* * * * * *

We have been here for about two hours now and it was just brushing 5 pm. The girls had immediately brightened our moods when we stepped through the doors.

We were currently sitting in a very large circle, on the floor, playing a hand game. Emma was standing behind Adrien with her arms wrapped around his neck because she refused to play.

She still hadn't warmed up to the girls since the incident, she was only talking to Mary, a girl that I think was one year younger than her. Emma tried to avoid the older girls.

"Dinner time, girls," One of the staff called out, I think her name was Mylene. My memory was fuzzy, but she looked like someone I went to high school with. There are many things that I can't remember for some odd reason. I don't remember anything that happened in my life before I went to college. It's like someone unplugged those memories...

When I ask my parents about it, they start to tell me about him then I just black out. I use to go to therapy sessions for it, but it didn't work so I stopped some time ago. 

Adrien and I continued to sit when the girls got up and made their way to the dining room. Emma was, unsurprisingly, still glued to Adrien's back.

I tilted my head at her. "Aren't you going to eat dinner, Em?"

She shook her head, letting go of Adrien and coming to sit on my lap. "My tummy is still full from lunch."

I watched as she curled up on my lap, rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I brushed her hair out of her face and sighed. It still hurt me and angered me that her so called 'parents' treated her like they did. She was such a sweet and innocent girl...

"I honestly can't wait to adopt her," I heard Adrien say, breaking me away from my thoughts.

I nodded at that. "Same here."

"It's about time we get going right?" He asked, standing up. I nodded and gestured for him to take the sleeping Emma. We went upstairs and tucked Emma in before going to the dining room and telling all the girls that we'd see them soon.

Finally we were in Adrien's car and were on our way back to my house.

I lowered my gaze while playing with the ring on my finger. Right now I was thinking of how I could ask him to stay again tonight.

Can you sleep with me tonight again?

No that sounds too weird.

Can you stay over tonight again?

That sounded kinda better, but I still didn't want to say it.

Maybe I should just call Alya and ask her to stay with me.

But I didn't want to bother her-