| Chapter 9 |

Chapter Nine

* * * * *

On Sundays, I liked to sleep in. I'd be pissed if something or someone woke me up. So when I felt a sharp pain in my head, I had to force my eyes open.

The sun burned my eyes and I winced. After rubbing my eyes I was finally able to see properly. And that's when I got confused more than angry.

My eyes ran over the room and I shook my head. This was definitely not my room. My room was pink and grey, not green and black. I looked to my right and no one was there.

I lifted the sheet covering me and immediately dropped it when I saw that I was as naked as I was when I was just born.

Letting out a frustrated sigh, I pressed my hand to my forehead.

What the hell happened last night?

Based on how I'm feeling right now, it seems like I got really drunk, but not only that, it seems I had sex with someone.

I closed my eyes and tried to think back to what happened last night.

I remember arriving at the club with Adrien, along with seeing Nathaniel's pissed off face. I remember Adrien getting us all into the VIP section, though it didn't change Nathaniel's bitter attitude.

I remember drinking with Adrien until I couldn't drink anymore, but continued to drink anyway. I remember me and him being a bit... touchy.

I drew my bottom lip into my mouth and chewed on it at the memory.

I remember dancing with him and..... I remember kissing him. My cheeks lit up. I kissed him.

My memory was fuzzy after that, but I did remember leaving with him and having... sex with him.

I pulled at my hair. This could not be happening. I had sex with Adrien Agreste. The Adrien Agreste I have despised since forever. The one that my parents are forcing me to marry.

I wanted to cry. How could I have been so stupid?

I pulled the sheet up my chest and flung my feet over the side of the bed before sliding off, taking the sheets with me. My feet touched the carpeted floor and I immediately began to search for the dress I wore last night.

My eyes scanned the room before finally spotting the red fabric by the foot of the bed. Walking over to it, I picked it up and my eyes widened in horror.

The. Dress. Was. RUINED!

It was torn and stretched out. I couldn't wear this to go home, in fact, I couldn't wear this ever again!

Now I was definitely angry.

The sound of the door creaking open pulled my attention away from the dress as I stared at the familiar blond man that stepped in. A very familiar blond man.

"Marinet-" He started and I shook my head for him to stop.

"I don't want to talk right now, Adrien," I said lowly, trying to keep my voice from shaking. Why are the tears choosing to come now? Couldn't they wait until I get home? "I just want to go home, but I can't do that because my dress is ruined."

He ran his fingers through his hair and gazed over at me, but stayed silent. I continued to speak. "I don't want to talk about what happened last night, so don't bring it up," I muttered, ignoring the look he gave me and clutching the sheets closer to my very naked body. "J-just lend me some of your clothes and get someone to take me home, please."