| Chapter 28 |

Chapter Twenty-Eight

* * * * *

I looked around the room and frowned. The walls were made of log, like I was in some sort of cabin.

Where the hell was I?

I tried to get up only to realize that I was tied to a chair. My eyes widened.

What the hell?! How did I get here?!

I struggled to move my hands and legs that were strapped down by some very strong rope. "HELP! ANYONE! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"

"It is no use," I heard someone say. "We are far too deep in the woods for anyone to hear your pathetic shouting, so shut up."

I couldn't see whoever just spoke, but I recognized his voice.

"Why am I here?" I asked, glancing around the dark room to see if I could spot him. "Why?!"

"Do not raise your voice at me, bitch," He growled. "You are here because you tried to leave me last week. I am going to teach you a lesson."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked, now feeling fear creep up my spine. What the hell was this?

"I am going to allow you to live up to your name, slut," He said, a chuckle passing his lips. I then heard a beep,"Send them in."

I squinted my eyes in the room when the lights suddenly came on.

The door squeaked as it opened and about seven men walked in. Their faces were covered by white masks, with only eye holes and nose holes.

Soon they were surrounding me.

My heart sped up.

No no no...

"Remember, you can feel her up as much as you want, but no inserting," He spoke once more.

No no no!

Their hands started reached out to me....

"NO!" I screamed, shooting up. My breathing was harsh and my clothes were damp with sweat.

"What's wrong, Mari?" Adrien barged into the room, worry written all over his face.

"I-I had a bad dream," I muttered. What kind of dream was that? That was horrible!

It felt so real....

Like it happened before...

Was that a memory?

It couldn't be...

Did that actually happen to me?

No...

"Marinette," Adrien called out to me. "Talk to me."

"I think it's a memory," I whispered, but he heard me.

"A memory of what, Princess?" He asked. I could tell he was confused by everything that was going on, but he tried not to let it show.