| Chapter 12 |

Chapter Twelve

* * * * *

"Are we done now?" I panted, bent over with my hands on my knees. Why did I want come back to this place again? The gym was hell! And Adrien wasn't making it easy for me.

"Not yet," He said, a smirk on his face. "Ten more crunches."

TEN?! I just did thirty. I can't do anymore. "I can't."

He raised a blond brow. "What do you mean by you can't? Come on, princess, ten more and we're done."

Why was he calling me princess? It's not like I'm complaining-- wait, I am complaining!

I let out a breath and forced myself to do the last ten crunches. When I was done, I layed on the floor, breathing hard. I'm never coming back here. I'll stick to my walks from my room to the fridge. That's enough exercise.

"Now wasn't that easy?" Adrien grinned, looking down at me. He held out a hand to me and pulled me up. I was sweating from head to toe and I was dying for a shower. He handed me my water bottle and I proceeded to gulp down all the contents that were inside.

"It wasn't," I commented and he laughed. I just wanted to throw my bottle at his, unfortunately, handsome face. Why couldn't he have been ugly with a rotten attitude? Did he have to be hot with a slightly rotten attitude?

I moved my eyes from his face, down his chest before bringing up to meet his once more. My cheeks lit up. "Did you have to take off your shirt?"

He smirked at me. "Yep. It was soaked. What, is it bothering you?" He asked wiggling his brows. I groan and stomped away to the female washroom, ignoring his laughs that followed me.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to one of the bathrooms. This was one of the reasons I liked these types of gyms so much. Unlike most other gyms, it didn't have a huge bathroom where a bunch of people would be showering at the same time. It also didn't have those locker rooms that were always packed with people. Once you paid to use it, you also paid for a room and a bathroom with it. People with memberships have their own personal rooms for as long as their membership lasted.

After my long shower, I dried off and got dressed in the clothes that I brought from home. I picked up my gym bag and slung it over my shoulder. My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I pulled it out then answered.

"Alya," I answered, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

"Did you work up the courage to speak to him?" She immediately asked.

"He sent me a package with a dress like the one he ruined during... that night with a note apologising and asking if I could speak to him. I gave up on trying to ignore him and texted him telling him to meet me at Le Papillion. He agreed, we met up and talked it out, and now we're good," I explained as I walked out of the gym and to the parking lot, where I stood by Adrien's car.

Alya squealed in my ear. "I'm so proud of you, girl!"

I smiled at that. "I'm glad."

"Anyways, I got to go. Call me before you go to sleep," She said and I heard chattering in the background.

"Will do. Love you, girl."