| Chapter 26 |

Chapter Twenty-Six

* * * * *

I applied a layer of lip gloss to my lips. I had just finished curling my hair so the only thing left for me to do now was put on my shoes. Adrien was currently in the bathroom taking a shower. Earlier, a man dropped off his suit for work.

When I finished strapping up my shoes, I took a look at my outfit in the mirror.

"Are you ready, Princess?" Adrien was now standing at the door, fully clothed with his hair combed back and slightly damp

"Are you ready, Princess?" Adrien was now standing at the door, fully clothed with his hair combed back and slightly damp. I nodded as I slipped on my coat. "I have to go to Spain later today, so I won't be able to drive you home from work. I found out about it last night from my father and I don't know when I'll be back, if it's anytime this week. Will you be able to drive yourself to work?"

"Of course I can!" I said with a bit too much fake enthusiasm. "When will you be back though?"

"Today is Thursday, so maybe sometime Sunday or by Monday," He said, running his fingers through his hair. I may have looked a little sad because Adrien tutted and walked over to me, cupping my face with his ever so soft hands. "Don't look so down, Princess."

I huffed. "I'm not sad."

He laughed, leaning down to place a small kiss on my cheek. When he was pulling away,I gripped his tie and pulled him down so we could connect our lips. Adrien seemed taken back by my sudden action but he quickly smiled into the kiss, kissing me back.

When we pulled away, I giggled at Adrien's glossed up lips before wiping away the lip gloss. I then fixed his tie that I messed up. Grabbing my handbag along with my house and car keys, phone and purse, I said, "Let's get going."

I had gotten so used to Adrien driving me around that I didn't remember about my own car. I locked up the house and went over to my baby. It had been a while since I had last used her.

I put my handbag in the passenger seat, got into my car and started it. Adrien came over and leaned down to the window. "I'll see you soon."

"Call me," I told him. After he nodded as a response, he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips before heading to his car.

* * *

I watched as Gabriel wrote my measurements on a paper.

"Are you finished now?" I asked him as he put down the pencil. It was time for me to go home and I was quite exhausted.

"I am finished with your measurements, but I have that I want to discuss with you," Gabriel said, walking over to his desk.

I took a seat in the chair in front of his desk. "So what is it?" I asked him after I got settled.

"Well, coming with the marriage, you should know that you and Adrien have to move in together. Now we are going to add Emma to the mix. I haven't talked to Adrien yet, but I want to know what type of house you both will be looking for so I can make the search easier for you," He explained, folding his hands on the desk.