#4 Alchemic Chaos: Fate

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I am not a professional writer and/or critic. My evaluation and opinion will be based on my observation.

✏✏✏

Username: KyriaArtemisa_
Story: Alchemic Chaos: Fate
Critic: Pinkieditidy
Date Critiqued: August 11, 2019
Parts Read: 17 Parts
Book Status: On going

TITLE
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

At first, I didn't get why you chose this title. I mean yes, it's all about magic and alchemy and stuff but where's the "chaos" and "fate"? I just noticed the relevance of it when I re-read your story and realized that I wasn't keen the first time that I've read it. Natuwa ako nang ma-realize ko 'yun, and that moment I also realized what a genius idea your title was. Great job!

BOOK COVER
⭐⭐⭐⭐

I think your book cover is a bit too dark and lackluster. You can add some symbolisms to it, like a shadowed figure of a man with a mask or a rose vine emerging from his back (or the image of Xerxes that you drew, I love that one btw).

Your choice of color for the font was a bit off as well. Purple is considered a dark color, yet parang hindi ito nababagay kasi parang masyado itong maliwanag at matingkad kapag ipinatong sa dark background mo. However, this is your book cover and it's your own style of aesthetic. It's your choice if you would take into consideration what I just pointed out.

BLURB/
PROLOGUE
⭐⭐⭐⭐

The way you wrote your blurb was perfect! It gives this enchanting aura, as well as the intriguing vibe. The prologue was also similar. It's lurking on the mysterious side na nag-uudyok sa reader na magbasa pa. However, the first part of the prologue confused me a bit.

 However, the first part of the prologue confused me a bit