chapter-1

Evening at 7pm

After a lot of sleepless nights and hectic works; Sanjay, Karthik, Shiv were free. They succeded in their project. They had decided to hang out and have a blast with their friends and rock the remaining day.

It was their routine when they got success they celebrate among themselves. So,they called their friends and gathered at barbeque where the vip rooms are in blocks and normal ones are seperate.

Sanjay prefers VIP rooms as he feels there is privacy for them but drawback is normal people should cross the VIP rooms and go. Sanjay booked a room for four members for himself, Karthik, Shiv, Vinodh. Vinodh is managing director of their company. They reached there, got settled around the table and ordered the food.

Meanwhile,they thought of having some fun. So they started playing dare and dare. They prefer dare and dare than truth and dare as they know about each other very well. So where is the fun in finding the truth and changed the game to dare and dare.

There is evil laugh at each other's faces indicating they have planned to get others in trouble as they have been playing it ever since they met. They got things ready beforehand only so they won't face difficulty in their game.

"Ready for the challange. One... two... three",Karthik said and rotated the bottle.

The bottle stopped facing shiv. They thought of giving him some dare that drive him crazy and vinodh took it as an opportunity and asked shiv to make the waiter who was serving them food to run away from this room. He told all these slowly in Shiv's ear.

Sanjay, Karthik were excited to know what Shiv's dare is. Sanjay asked vinodh and he narrated it to them when waiter left their room to fetch some food.

Shiv relaxed as he thought by shouting at waiter he can make waiter go out of the room. In the mean time, sanjay smirked and said "there are some rules you should follow. First, you should not shout at the person. Second, you should show your hidden talent to make waiter go away."

Shiv face fell down after hearing Sanjay's words. He groaned inwardly but went near the waiter . He started rubbing his hand on waiter's hand. Waiter was shocked to see Shiv's unusual behaviour.

Before waiter could escape, Shiv pulled him into the hug and about to make eye contact. The waiter shouted and ran away. Room was completely filled with laughter.

"I want to show this scene to vandana and see how she will react about her husband doing romance with male waiter" karthik said contolling his laughter.
"She knows i am straight. So no problem in telling her." Shiv said shrugging his shoulders.

Again, they rotated the bottle. Now, it pointed towards Vinodh. Shiv smirked towards him as he thought of getting his revenge. He told vinodh to get ready as girl throwing lipsticks, mascara, chunni towards him. " From where do you get this?"sanjay asked curiously as he know girls would never lend their makeup kit to others.

Shiv said, "I stole them from vandana's collection".
"You are going to die my dear friend", karthik said rubbing his fake tears."Nothing going to happen. Just shut it and start the dare", Shiv said turning towards Vinodh. Vinodh looked at shiv in horror.

Shiv coolly replied saying " not only you but i can also make fun. Go and get ready i want see vinnu baby. I can suggest you one thing,take help of karthik. He may enlighten your features" seeing Vinodh's face and winked seeing Karthik .

Vinodh turned towards Karthik and Karthik started applying makeup on Vinodh's face.After sometime Karthik turned Vinodh around and said " tada... vinu baby is all set".

They all burst into laughter and took pictures of vinodh and uploaded them in facebook saying him as the most wanted lady who can take breathe of all boys." Stop lauging and continue the game", vinodh hissed

Again they rotated the bottle, now, it stopped pointing towards Sanjay. Karthik turned towards Sanjay and said "pull a random girl walking outside the room and make her fall for you and seduce her".

Sanjay laughed at karthik saying "it's the easy dare he ever done as". Sanjay thinks that he can make any girl fall for him and no one dare to push him away."But how will he know she is some young girl but not aunty or uncle", Vinodh questioned.

"Chill man. At this time, the hotel is mostly filled by youngsters . Let's pray that he won't pull the girl's hand who tagged along with his lover", Karthik replied.

He kept his hand out and pulled the random person into the room whose hand he caught. He looked at her from head to toe and noticed her wearing white top and red leggins.

He thought she was cute with her big eyes displaying her innocence with spects on it. Though she is completely dressed, she looked very hot with her curvy body and any boy can fall for her if observed properly.

He was dumbstruck looking at her. But she was looking at him with mixed expressions in which confusion one among them.

Moukti and Niha decided to meet, to have their lunch followed by shopping. But their work places were in two different ways. So,they picked barbeque as it is in middle of their office.

Moukti told Niha to come by 7.30pm. She got readied in pink leggins and white top along with spects because her, having big eyes moukti used to call her devil. So,Niha got habituated to having spects all the time.

Niha noticed time to be 7.15 pm. She hurriedly pick up the cab and reached the hotel. As she was rushing into the hotel, she felt someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into the room.

First, she was surprised, confused followed by clear shock evident on her face to see someone staring at her. That someone was whom she was avoiding to see. Even yesterday, when she found him driving the car recklessly, she just went into her room and calmed herself.

She was staring at him and he was doing the same. She didn't noticed that she was surrounded by other people since both of them were busy looking at each other.

Suddenly, her back was hit to the wall since Sanjay pushed her towards the wall. He held her each wrist with his one hand above the level of her head to the wall. She noticed him coming closure to her and covering the distance between them.

She tried to loose her her hand but his grip was too tight to make herself free . He further pulled her towards him and put his face near her neck. She felt his breathe at her neck which is causing her shiver.

It was the first time in her life she is having different feelings. His lips were near to her neck trying to kiss her neck. Her body was completely hot by his touch. When his lips touched her neck his grip on her hand loosen a bit.

Using this as a chance, she pushed him away and tried to go out. But, he again held her wrist and pulled her against his hard chest. He placed one of his hand on her waist and other playing with her hair. He was about to kiss her.

She didn't know what to do and how to get rid of him. She involuntarily slapped him. This made his eyes widen in surprise making his grip on her waist loosen. Taking this as an opportunity, She pushed him and ran away.

Others were stunned to see her slapping him. They were expecting Sanjay's outburst. But he slammed the door and left the room.