chapter-4

Niha and Sanjay snapped their heads towards to the voice they heard. Niha pushed sanjay away from her. Sanjay stumbled by the involuntary push but managed to maintain his posture.
"Who was he?", both sanjay and varun asked at the same time pointing each other. Being an over protective brother,Varun giving an irritating look to see Sanjay near his sister.

Niha kept shifting her gazes from sanjay to varun and back."I will explain brother", Niha started but interuppted by Sanjay.
"So, he was your brother", Sanjay said looking at Niha.
She simply nodded her head.
"Brother, he is Sanjay; my friend", she replied. Sanjay had a puzzled expression on his face after hearing his name.

How did she know his name? Yesterday was the first time he met her. But how can she know about him. He didn't even know her name. If he didn't see her yesterday night, he won't even know any details of her. Several questions are revolving in his head.

All his thoughts are interrupted when varun said, " As far as I remember you didn't had any boyfriend."
"Yes, of course. Why did you doubt me?"
"Because the atmosphere here giving me different vibes", Varun concluded.
Before Niha could even reply, Sanjay said," May be? Nice to meet you .." .
Niha gasped looking at him.

"Varun", he said and both shook their hands.
" It's nice meeting you. I thought of meeting you several times but Niha didn't give me a chance. She kept postponing", Sanjay smirked at Niha. For a fraction of seconds, Niha couldn't process what was going on. After his expression,she came to a conclusion that he was playing with her giving her brother false ideas.

Varun glanced at Niha giving questioning looks. Sanjay questioned him, "Where did you work?"
Varun replied,"SKS industries."
"Oh really!", Sanjay said with amused expression.
Before anyone could reply, Niha concluded saying ,
" I wanted to talk some important details with him", pointing towards Sanjay. Even before getting reply, she stated dragging Sanjay towards her room.

She shut the door after Sanjay entered the room.
"What's wrong with you? Why were you behaving like that?"
"Like what", he kept an innocent face.
"Stop playing games Sanjay. What did you want?"
"She now you were coming in my way," he said pinching her cheeks. She pushed his hand away.

"Move out with me," he said without any expressions evident on his face.
"What? Are you mad? You didn't even know me. How did you think that I would do what you say?" She questioned him.
" So you were asking me was I mad? What were expecting me? To stay calm, even after you slapped me. Just tell me why I should stay calm", his voice was causing her to shiver. He kept walking towards her and slammed her back to the door. Due the forcehd slamming on the door with his fist. She closed her eyes in fear.

He lifted her face by placing his fingers under her chin." Open your eyes", he hissed. She opened her eyes to meet his frown eyes.
"You were going to do what i say?"
"Why did you think that?", she countered him.
" I heard your brother telling he was working at SKS industries." Then sudden realization hit he as he owns the company.
" Don't you dare," she warned. " It's between you and me. Don't drag my brother into it. Play fair."
"Every thing is fair in game I play,babes. So, I always won."
"Not going to happen."
" You were challenging me. No one ever won when I started to play. I play to win whatever way it may be babes," he kissed her right cheek pulled her towards him by placing his hand on her waist. He turned her around, opened the door and exited out leaving her alone with her racing heart.

After he left,She was desperately trying to control her exploding heart. She kept thinking what she got into. She was walking around her bed nervously playing with her fingers thinking why she had to slap him? What was he going to do? Thousand questions were running in her head. Her brain was as if going to explode. She didn't know how much time had passed until she heard her brother's voice calling her.