chapter-58

Sanjay was at his office. Suddenly, his secretary came with with a parcel and handed it to him.

" You can leave, now," Sanjay said to the secretary.

Listening to Sanjay's words he left. Sanjay opened the parcel and took the papers outside from it.

He looked onto the papers and saw Niha's sign on them.

" What's this?", He thought to himself.

He went through the papers and found they were divorce papers.

He was hesitating to believe what he saw infront of him.

His phone pinged off. He looked into his phone and opened his what's app. It was notified from Vicky's number.

He opened it and saw pictures of Niha.

Last there was a message telling, " Had a nice time with my to be wife. Hope you will sign them quickly." He added a smiling emojis atlast.

Sanjay fisted his phone and about to throw it on the floor. Karthik entered his cabin.

" Don't, " Karthik shouted looking at Sanjay's hand.

" It's difficult to retieve the information from your phone if it's broken. It's been so many time. Not now."

Sanjay put his phone aside.
" Look at them," Sanjay forwarded the papers towards Karthik.

Karthik looked at them. Sanjay tapped on his phone indicating Karthik to look into it.

Karthik looked at Niha's photo and said," Hey, it's Niha. Seems like Varun's angry on you decreased."

" Look at the person's name who sent me that picture," Sanjay said.

Karthik moved his eyes from Niha's photo to caller's name and saw Vicky's name.

" Why is Vicky's name here?", Karthik asked Sanjay.

" Because he sent me this," Sanjay said as it's a matter of fact.

" Why is Niha with him?", Karthik asked.

" Read the message below," Karthik read and said, " Seems interesting."

Sanjay threw the pen holder in Karthik direction and started walking towards him, " What do you mean by that?"

" I just told casually," Karthik said stepping back.

" Is it casual that my wife went out with someone else? She didn't even think to call me," Sanjay said sadly.

" Who told you to lose the opportunity you have?", Karthik said looking at Sanjay's expression he covered it by telling, " I mean may be she didn't get the opportunity to call you. May be Varun hadn't allowed her."

Sanjay stopped in his tracks as he felt it could be the probability.

" You can meet her soon. May be tomorrow," Karthik said.

Sanjay looking at Karthik inorder to understand his words.

" I mean she is Moukti's bestfriend. So, she will be there for her. Moukti have to select her dress. She need Niha with her. So, she will come. You can talk with her then," Karthik said.

" How do you know?", Sanjay asked raising his eyebrows.

" Moukti called Varun. Then he told her Niha will come," Karthik said.

" Oh! You can leave now," Sanjay said.

" You... After you got the information, you're asking me to low. Idiot," Karthik said.