chapter-3

Next day morning

Under the pillow of Niha's bed, there was continuous ringing of her phone. But there she was, completely unaware of that and sleeping peacefully. After continuous ringing of her phone, she snoozed the alarm and slept again. But after some time, again the alarm started ringing.

Unable to bear the sound, Niha pulled away the blankets covering her and cursing her phone she finally switched it off. She was still in her sleeping mood. But remembering her work she walked towards her bathroom to get ready.

After her bath with her towel around her, she came into her room and started searching for her dress. She took the dress her brother gifted for her last birthday and started getting ready.

Once she came to conclusion that she was perfect, she exited her room to find her brother arranging breakfast for her.

Without getting noticed by him, she slowly ruffled his hair which irritates him the most.
"How many time had I told you not to touch my hair," varun said irritatingly

"I love to see my brother in messy hair. He looks cool in that way," saying this she winked to her brother.
"Says the person who kept cursing when I didn't cut my hair", he rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Niha noticed the time
"Shit, I was late" and started stuffing food into her mouth.
"I think you forgot, you were always late."
She ignored his comment and left to hospital.

Once she arrived the hospital, she started noticing surroundings. It was completely stuffed with people.
Some people were happy, some were anxious, some were sad. It was common for her to notice those expressions. Some people were running around holding instruments and trays. She went to her cabin and resumed her work.

After a lot of hectic work, she reached her home. She went to her room and changed to her brother's tshirt which barely reached to her knees. More precisely those she stole from her brother's cupboard. She added her spects to her face. She lazily came to hall laid on the sofa watching TV.

There was continuous banging of the door. She was so exhausted to open the door. She thought it's not even the time for her brother's arrival but why was he early today. It was gross when he comes quick. Banging of door further increased. That got onto her nerves.

" Can't you wait till I open the door. What's wrong with you?", she growled and opend the door feeling irritated. There she noticed the person smirking looking her from head to toe. She felt as if she was nude infront of him. He was undressing her with his looks.

She was in tshirt exposing her legs making him difficulty to take his eyes off. His inner mind was fighting with the feelings arousing in him and there was blushing hard. It made his condition even worse. She stood there uncomfortably without uttering a single word.

Recovering from her state, she shut the door on his face which left shock on his face. Again, she heard banging of the door. She opened the door and shouted, "What the hell wrong with you on banging door continuously?"

" I thought it's me who should ask that as you were the one who shut the door," he said chuckling.
"I won't talk to strangers", she shrugged her shoulders.

Once again about to close the door but her task was incomplete when he stopped closing the door by keeping his shoe between. He started walking towards her making her to take one step backward. Its continued until her back hit the wall.

"I think you forgot me. Shall I make you remember by continuing where we stopped yesterday," he smirked.
Her eyes widened in surprise. He was very close to her making her losing senses.

She gained her composure stating " What did you think of yourself? Everyone gets onto your foot. No, its not going to happen. Just wake up from your dreams," looking into his eyes.

He stood there blankly looking at her. So one ever talked to him like that. There she was making him lose his coolness and turning him into angry man. In the mean time, she was making him arosed.

These were the feelings he never had before. He lowered his gaze from her eyes to lips, futher down to her chest finally settled on her legs.

Finally, he noticed her wearing men's tshirt. A spark of jealousy ran in him.
"What were you wearing?", he gritted his teeth.
She was taken back by his question.
"What? Don't you know?",She questioned back.
"I clearly know that. But why the hell were you wearing it? Damn it", he shouted.

She was completely exhausted by his questions.
" What was your problem with me wearing my brother's shirt?", she retorted.
He was relieved but taken aback by her question. Why was he feeling like a teenager when she was around?

Why was he relieved after knowing she was wearing his brother's shirt? Several questions were revolving in his head.

At the same time, he was imagining her on all the ways he could ravish her senselessly. He ignored all those thoughts in his head shaking his head vigorously.
He felt her hands on his chest trying to push him.

He didn't move an inch instead he was closing the distance between them pulling her closer holding her wrist. His didn't notice his hold was tight until she winced in pain. He immediately left her hand. She rubbed her hands where he held.

"What was your problem? What did you want? You can't enter into someone's place without permission", she thought of telling it loud but it came out as whisper.

" Oh really! Then who the hell gave the permission to hit me."
"It's your mistake. You were the one to misbehave with me."
"What? You were in 21st century girl. Wake up from your dreams."

" I was not in my dreams. Though it was 21st century, no one gave a right to touch her without her permission."
" So, was it ok to kiss you when you wanted?", he smirked.

She was taken aback by his words. Now he made her confused by playing her words against her. She blinked her eyes repeatedly.
"Can I know what hell happening here?", both of the them snapped their heads towards the direction of the voice.