chapter-51

Sanjay continued reading.

" After I got details of him, I decided to go to his office the next day. I was full prepared...No, I am trying to act presentable tomorrow.

I wish I won't freak infront of him. If I am standing, I should stand properly. I shouldn't swing my legs.

Remember this Niha you shouldn't forget what to speak with him. Though my encounters with him were less, I was lost of my words.

God, please don't make me embrass infront of him.....

I am angry at you Moukti. You're not understanding me. I told her I am going to see him. She scolded me telling Am I a fool. Why will I go behind him. He doesn't even know me. What if he throws me out of his office.

Will he do that? No, right. I will be embarrassed to worst. Whatever happens, I will atleast talk with him. Atleast normal talk.

What will I talk? Niha think of something. Just go you will talk to him."

I don't remember whether I met her or not. Did she talk with me before? If she does, I am quite sure I had acted as jerk.

Why is my encounter with Niha is always a disaster? Sanjay groaned.

" Today, I had a most embarrassing encounter. I went to his office hoping every thing would be fine. I don't know where to go.

I was pacing here and there. The office looked busy. So, no one noticed me. I turned back when I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

' I was seeing you from some time. You were going here and there. Need some help,' a somewhat fifty year old man asked me.

' I...I..'

' Came here to meet someone?' He questioned.

' Who are you, uncle?'

' I don't have any work here. So, thought of helping you.'

' So, sweet of you uncle. Some secrets are not to be told, uncle.'

' What are those secrets that you can't tell?'

' It's the secret. How it will be secret when I tell you?'

' I can't stay without knowing the secret dear. Tell me.'

' Did your wife ever told you that you were nagging?'

' How do you know?'

' It's quiet visible, uncle.' I laughed on his face.

' Now, you tell me. I will keep it a secret. I promise, ' he pleaded me.

I couldn't say no. So, I told him. His mouth hanged down, ' You mean you love my son. It's fantastic. '

Now, it's my time to hung my mouth. Swallowing hard, I asked him, ' Are you his father?'

' Still you doubt me? I am hurt ,dear. He is the result of hardwork of me and Naina,' Uncle said.

I was quiet embarrassed by the situation. I don't know what to do.

I said, ' It's time to go, uncle. Nice meeting,' and literally ran away from him.

I made myself a fool, that too infront of his father.

I heard him shout, ' You still didn't meet my son. Why are you going away?'

I went outside and stood there. I found Moukti at the entrance.

She literally dragged me out holding my ear that too infront of many people.