chapter-14

Niha didn't know why he called her. Despite he was sitting opposite to her, he called her. First, she thought to ignore his call. But, by his warning looks, she asked answered the call.

But some one caught her phone from her hand. She turned back to see who it was. There stood the devil smirking at her.
" What do you want? Why did you call me?",Niha questioned him.

" What an acting! I am impressed. Playing a sympathy card . All fell for your words even Shiv . I can't imagine how good actor you are. You will win an award in acting," Sanjay moved towards her. She was taking a step back.

Sanjay clapped his hands.
" What are you talking, Sanjay?", Niha queried Sanjay.
" Don't think I will fall in your trap," Sanjay answered caging her between his arms.

" Stop this Sanjay," Niha said pushing him.
He didn't budge an inch.
" What shall I stop? You should stop your acting. Unmask your face. Show your true colours," Sanjay whispered in her ear.

" I don't understand what you are speaking," Niha replied.
" You won't understand anything. First, you made Karthik against me. Shiv fell for your words. My mom and dad are listening to you. What more do you want? How cunning you're to use your mother's death to get sympathy from every one," Sanjay emphasized on his words.

" Mind your words, Sanjay," Niha shouted.
Sanjay twisted her hand and made her face towards the wall. Her back was touching his front.

" I already warned you. Never ever raise your voice against me. Do you think I never noticed your behavior? When you met my mom you made her believe you like her and called her mom. Same goes with my dad. In the car, you again used your mother death to get empathy from Shiv. I was observing you in the car. I have to appreciate you for your skills to make them fall for your words. But, not me," Sanjay hurled.

" Stop it," Niha screamed with teary eyes and faced him.
" Why is the truth hurting? You're such a cheap slut. You're using your mom's death. How can you? Why didn't you tell Shiv about your boyfriend. Sorry, my mistake. Boyfriends right. The count will be more than your fingers. He thought I am jealous. Bullshit.Don't ever think that I will fall in your trap," Sanjay commented.

" It's enough. If you think so low of me, then why do you want to marry me. You can let me go," Niha burst out and pushed Sanjay . He lost his balance flinched back but regained his composure.

" Why do you think that I will let you go so easily? You dare to slap me. You immediately agreed to marry me. That's what shows your real character. You were acting as innocent all the time fooling all others around," Sanjay said gripping her shoulders.

" Leave me. It's hurting."
" Truth always hurts Niharika. Get ready to face me," He pushed her away. Niha stumbled but later stood straight. Niha couldn't face him. So, she ran downstairs. She was unable to control her emotions. Her eyes were filled with tears. She wanted to stay strong.

Many emotions were playing in her mind. She thought he understood her. Till now he was acting as if he care for her. But, it was all just to make her believe him. She easily fell on his trap and believed him. His words are playing in her mind.

The thing that hurt her was," Did he thought of her so low?" She struggled to maintain her normal emotions. She bumped into Naina.
" Sorry aunty. I didn't see you."
Naina saw her face and asked Niha worriedly, " What happened dear?"

" Nothing aunty," Niha said.
Naina was dumbstruck with Niha's gesture.
" What happened dear? Why you're calling me aunty?"Naina asked Niha sadly.

" Nothing mom. It just came out like that,"Niha said.
" Never ever call me like that. I am your mom. Understood?", Naina warned Niha.
" Yes,mom." Niha smiled at her.

" Now, tell me. What happened?" Naina queried Niha.
Niha was about to answer but saw Sanjay looking at her. She immediately turned towards Naina and said,
" I was just worried, mom. Things going to change. I was tensed how days are going to be."

" Every girls fear for this day. They think how their future going to be. I also faced this situation, when I married Krishna. Initially, it may be tough.  But, days changes. I won't say it's going to be easy. It won't be tough. I know my son is arrogant, try to understand him. He will be sweet," Naina said.

" Wow mom. By the way, are you praising me or scolding me," Sanjay intruded them and walked down the stairs. Niha was looking at him while he was descending down the stairs.

" I can do anything I want. I may praise you or scold you," Naina said.
" Anything you can,mom. Only you," Sanjay replied and turned towards Niha glaring at her.

" Stop being rude to her, Sanju. She is sweet," Naina warned Sanjay.
" How can I be, mom? Afterall she is my love. What do you say, Niha?" Sanjay asked Niha.

Niha widened her mouth in surprise. She thought,
" How can he tell his mom like that after what he had done to her?"
" As you say, Sanjay,"Niha said.

Naina went off when Krishna called her.
" You won't change even I found out you were acting. I pity you," Sanjay snapped at her and left from there.
Niha stood there rooted.

Niha came out from trans when Naina called her.
" Yes, coming mom."
Niha went into the hall to find Sanjay, Krishna, Varun seated in sofa.
" Come dear. Tell him to do as I say him," Krishna pointed towards Sanjay complaining him to Niha.

" You and I decided to have a simple marriage. They are not listening to me," Sanjay replied and his looks stated don't dare to talk against him.
" Yes, dad. I wanted a simple marriage. I don't have lot to invite," Niha said to Krishna.

" You don't support him. He won't listen to me. If you keep supporting him, he won't even care about me," Krishna complained.
" Don't show fake concern. Just do as I say," Sanjay shouted.

" Dad, I too don't like grand wedding. So, please understand, " Niha replied.
" What will I do when you both decided," Krishna showed his hurt face.

Naina entered the scene and said, " It's their marriage. Just do as they say."
" Ok." Krishna nodded and left from there.

Naina followed Krishna . He went into his room and stood across the window and was deeply in his thoughts. Naina patted on his shoulder. He turned towards her.

Naina said, " Just let him do what he wants. Leave it."
" Do you know Naina how much it hurts to see my son ignoring me? He still didn't forgiven me. Does my caring mean nothing mean to him that he started hating me? It hurts Naina," Krishna hugged Naina tightly.

" I have a hope that Niha will change him. He will be same caring one oldwise. But, for now, just do as he says. All will be back to normal Krishna," Naina soothed Krishna.

Do share and vote for the story. Comment how is the story.