chapter-54

Sanjay was in complete rage. One with Niha as she kept her life in risk. Another think which was worrying is how is she now.

The frustation of not finding her was converting into rage. He wanted to know her where she is. That's it.

He was in car with Karthik going to meet Manoj at his house. He was driving in high speed in order to reach fast.

Noticing Sanjay, Karthik said, " She will be there. Calm down."

" How can I stay calm? After knowing all these, I am regretting so much. If I hadn't made such an issue, she would have been with me.

She doesn't even need go to hospital. She would... have.. been safe, Karthik.

I thought everything was in right place if today hadn't happened.

Why do I have to tell her the truth? Damn me. I fucked up everything," Sanjay groaned.

" I agree you didn't tell her in the right time. But truth has to known, Sanju. It can be either today or tomorrow," Karthik consoled Sanjay by patting his shoulder where Sanjay was driving the car.

Sanjay kept driving the car. The incident happened few days back flashed in his mind.

' Night
After dinner
Sanjay and Niha were lying on the bed. Both of their backs were facing. Sleep were far away for both of them.

Niha turned to side such that she was facing his back.

She was looking at him. He wasn't moving a bit. She thought he fell asleep.

She moved her head towards him. She slightly lifted her head to see his face.

She started moving her hand infront of his eyes to confirm whether he is sleeping or not.

He suddenly opened his eyes and rolled her. In a swift second, she was lying under him. He was balancing on his hands.

' What are you doing?', Sanjay questioned Niha.

' Nothing. I was just seeing whether you're sleeping or not. That's it," Niha said.

' Why? What you want to do if I was still awake? Want to know something," Sanjay asked mischievously.

'No. Get up from me,' Niha said trying to push him.

'Tell me what you wanted to know. I will tell you or teach you. I am a very patient teacher.'

' Get up from me. You're heavy. Move," Niha tried wriggling out.

' If you can't bare me for few minutes, how will you manage when we want to do baby,' Sanjay said getting up and laid beside her.

' You're pervert. Do you know that," Niha said with a sharp look.

' Only infront of you, baby."

Niha laughed at him.

' Who kept your name as Niharika?", Sanjay asked wriggling his eyebrows.

'Varun wanted to name me like that. So mom kept my name. Don't you like it?', Niha asked Sanjay.

' I like it, Niharika. My harika,' Sanjay said pulling Niha close to him.

' Now I started hating my name.'

' Because I like it?', Sanjay queried her .

' No. It's because if another girl named with Niharika comes, she will be also 'your harika' then,' Niha groaned stressing on your Harika.