chapter-8

" Can I dance with you beautiful?" Both Niha and Karthik snapped their heads towards the direction of voice.

Niha was shocked listening someone calling beautiful. Her mouth hung down in surprise being a nerd she was never approached by men.

She mentally scolded herself, " Don't embarass yourself much. Shut up and change your expressions."
" Excuse me, come again," she asked the person infront of him.

" Would you like to join a dance with me?" He asked.
" Ofcourse ," she offered him her hand.

Both of them went to dance floor. He pulled her towards his body. He placed his arms on her waist. She put her hands around his neck.

Both of them, were swaying their bodies matching their pace. Niha saw Sanjay dancing with Sarah as if they were lovers. Pinch of jealousy ushered in her body. She just ignored the feelings.

Sanjay was dancing with Sarah without consience in the surroundings. His body was completely loaded with alcohol but his eyes were searching for a person in particular. But he didn't find her.

He kept looking for her until his eyes landed on a couple dancing happily. The lady was cheering up and person's back was faced towards Sanjay.

By looking at them, all he saw was red. He raced towards them leaving Sarah alone. He reached them and pulled her wrist and growled at her,
" What were you doing?"

Niha turned towards Sanjay when he pulled her. She was taken back by his gesture. She was about to tell him something but the man interrupted her,
" back off."

Sanjay looked at the person ordering him. He was mad at Niha for dancing with person other than him. Now, this man was adding fire to his anger.

Sanjay looked closely towards the person and immediately recognised his.

He was pissed off seeing Vicky dancing with Niha. Vicky was Sanjay's business biggest rival and competitor. Both can't bare at others sight .

Sanjay shouted," Why should I? What were you doing to her? Just leave her and get out."

" What had I done? I was just dancing with the beautiful lady?", Vicky countered.
" Who told you to dance with her?" , Sanjay replied almost losing his temper.

" Ofcourse, she agreed. That's why she was dancing with me."
" What damn it. Did you agree to dance with him?"

" Yes", She nodded as she was unable to comprehend the situation.

" You heard her, just leave. So, we can continue, " Vicky replied calmly.
" Shut your ass up. She was my fiance. Don't even dare
to come near her," Sanjay fired.

He turned towards Niha and asked," Were you going to dance with him?" He held her wrist tightly.

He knows he was hurting her. His anger was more pioneer . Her silence was making the situation even vulnerable, adding much to his anger.

" Mind before replying," Sanjay warned Niha almost like a whisper making sure she could hear him.

She was terrified by Sanjay's anger. She immediately shook her head a no. Vicky left from there leaving Niha with Sanjay.

Before Niha could slow her beating heart, she was pulled into his embrace. One thing she knew was, it's not going to end peacefully.

Sanjay pulled Niha and shouted at her,
"Now you're going to dance with me." He held her tightly at her arm. She noticed he was drunk and tried to free herself from his grip.

" Sanjay you're drunk. Just leave me."
He held her waist and pulled her towards his chest. He made sure there was no air between them.

She tried again to remove his hands but her trail was just avail. She lost her anger and blurted out,
" Stop it. Let me go."

" Never." With that reply Sanjay took Niha's hands and placed them over his neck. He held her waist even tighter. He felt the change in her breath after pulling her.

He couldn't resist himself more. He took it as an advantage and lifted her up. She was standing on her toes.

He kissed her lightly with his lips on her neck. He continued further placing butterfly kisses on her neck, collar bone. Niha was pushing him. He didn't let her go.

Though, there was a mini war happening between them, no one noticed as they were immerged in their own world either drunk or sex.

He questioned her, "Why? Just before I saw you were laughing at him and enjoying his touches. When I touched you were behaving like this?" By that time, he anger reached peaks and pulled her out of pub.

They stood outside the pub where there was no noice.
" Why? Why? Is his touch driving you crazy? I know you are a bitch. You are enjoying with him. Why do you keep a show infront of me as you don't seduce anyone."

His words hurt her a lot. She couldn't tolerate him more.
" Shut up. You don't have any right to judge me. Keep it in your head."
" Oh really. Cat got a tongue to speak at me. Fine, I will show you your place," he left her there and fired his car.

She stood there alone. Remembering all the incidents just happened before. His words kept replaying in her mind.

" Don't mind his words, Niha." She said to herself. She hailed a cab and went to her house.

Sanjay was driving his car crazily . He didn't know where he was heading to. He stopped infront of her house. He know he shouldn't be angry. He too danced with Sarah. But, he couldn't tolerate her in others hands.

He wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible. He wanted her to face the ultimate humiliation. He barged into Niha's house. Niha was deeply immensed in her thoughts. She was thinking why things were not right. She was jerked when Sanjay barged in.

" Sanjay, why are you here?"
" Why shouldn't I be here? Is there any other person you are expecting? Tell me." He took a step forward followed by her taking a step back.

" How dare you ignore me in the pub?" Sanjay growled at her.
" It's you who left me alone. You were dancing with someone. He offered me to dance. I danced with him. What is wrong in that?"

" How dare you to raise voice at me?", he banged her to the wall.

" Never ever think of person other than me. You shouldn't have your own ideology. Your thoughts should always wander around me. Keep that in your mind."
" Get out," she hissed.

" Sure. Tomorrow you are going to meet my family. In less than a week, I am going to marry you."
" What? We haven't decided about it yet"

"I decided babes. Get ready for tomorrow. I will pick you up." He left her leaving her stumble. She was thniking whether the thing she was doing is right or wrong. One side, she felt contended having him beside her, while on other hand, she feared for him.

She couldn't understand what destiny plan. But, the only thing she can do is keep her scribbled mind aside and let the destiny lead her way.

Please do share and vote my story. Hope you like it.
Follow me. Share your thoughts.I would love to reply to you