chapter-28

Sanjay asked Niha to show her room.
Niha gasped and said," Why my room out of all rooms?"

" Why is there something you are hiding from me?"Sanjay questioned.

"N..Nothing. I won't let anyone in my room. So, just stay here," Niha tried to tell him.

Sanjay being himself didn't listen to Niha's words and started walking towards her room.

" Hey, stop!", Niha protested when Sanjay moved towards her room.

Sanjay entered Niha's room.
"So this is what your room looks like. Why is it full of books?", Sanjay questioned looking around Niha room's wardrobe.

" That's how a doctor room would be, mister," Niha said with a proud evident in her voice.

Sanjay noticed Niha's expressions.
" I totally forgot that my wife is a doctor," Sanjay said pulling Niha towards him playfully.

Niha glared at him but changed her expression when she noticed Sanjay looking at a pictures of Niha and Moukti hanged on the wall.

" Why are the pictures include only two of you?", Sanjay asked.
" What do you mean by that?" Niha asked frowning.

" I mean... Nothing. Just leave it," Sanjay said.
" You wanted to ask why Arjun is not present," Niha said trying hard to control her laugh. Now it's Sanjay's time to look at Niha.

" Look at there," Niha said pointing at the photos at corner which Sanjay didn't see. Sanjay looked towards them.

His expression changed from playfulness to seriousness when he saw her pictures with Arjun.
" Why there are no pictures of us?", Sanjay asked.

Niha scowled at him," When did you allow me to come to my room? It's the first time I am coming after our marriage. By the way Mr. Sanjay for your kind information, we don't have pictures together."

" Come let's take then," Sanjay pulled Niha by her waist and took his phone and took a selfie of both of them.

All the events were happening in blur to Niha as she couldn't process what was happening. She was snapped back when Sanjay left her.

Sanjay was looking at Niha's racks full of books. He stopped his eyes at certain books.

"As far as I know, you are a doctor. Then why there are business management books in your room?", Sanjay queried Niha.

Niha's eyes widened at his question.
" Why does it matter to you which books I have in my room," Niha asked folding her hands around her chest.

She immediately unfolded her hands when she followed Sanjay's gaze.
" Pervert," Niha mumbled.

Sanjay smirked at her and said, " I wanted to know. So, tell me."

"You are acting like a stubborn ass. Do you know that?"

"I love being like that," Sanjay said and continued,
" Last time I am asking you baby."

" It's my brother's. He kept in my room," Niha said playing with her fingers.

" You want me to believe that," Sanjay replied not believing her words.

He was about to pick those books when he saw some other books behind them. Niha tried to stop him but he held her.

He picked then and started flipping the pages. He stopped at certain pages.
" I never thought my wifey would be this wild," Sanjay winked at her.

Niha then saw her novel book in his hand.
" Give it back,Sanjay, " Niha said trying to grab the book from his hand.

Sanjay held the book with one hand above his head. Niha being some what shorter than Sanjay couldn't reach his hand.