chapter-18

Niha was in her hotel room thinking of various possibilities to subside her hunger. Her stomach was growling like hell. Niha thought of going out and eat something. She thought, " What if Sanjay shout at me? He is already angry at me. I don't want to embarrass myself further, " So, she just stayed in the room.

After sometime Niha couldn't control herself, thought to just see him so that she can tell him she wanted to go out. She kept thinking he shouldn't get angry looking at her. If he was angry, she would be finished in fraction of time and buried deep permanent.

Niha reached his room and questioning herself to continue further or not.Niha tried to peep into his room to see what he was doing. But, the door was shut. Niha prayed to make sure room isn't locked. She turned the door knob. The door opened slightly.

I think today god is on my side.
Niha again tried to peep into the room. But, to her bad luck door opened widely.
" Shit. Don't make him angry for this," Niha thought.
To her surprise, the scene infront of her make her gasp.

Her mind went blank when she saw Sanjay with a girl against the wall. They both seemed to not to notice her staring. Niha was staring at them with her eyes wide. Sanjay snapped his head towards her.
" Why do I have to interrupt him during this time? Damn, I am over. He is going to kill me."

Niha was in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that Sanjay was walking towards her.
" I didn't mean to disturb you. It's just..", Niha was uttering.
He didn't let her finish and pulled her into the room.

" Who the hell is she?", Sowmya shouted.
" You don't need to know. Just get out," Sanjay rushed his anger on her. Sowmya left the room in hurry.

Sanjay was thinking why this girl has to disturb me?
She didn't want to leave me alone. Even when I was with Sowmya only Niha's thoughts occupied his brain. He couldn't even take his desires on Sowmya. Every time he tried Niha's face played infront of his eyes. He felt it was not right.

Sanjay came out from his thoughts when she said,
"Sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you."
Sanjay was very close to her that her cologne was disturbing him. Her eyes was very captivating that he didn't notice he was staring at her.

" Stop your nonsense and come to the point."
" I wanted to tell you that I am hungry and wanted to go out and eat," Niha said in one gulp.

He wanted to kiss her badly. He composed himself and shouted at her, "Go and stay in your room. Don't dare to come to my room." He pushed Niha out of his room and shut the door on her face.

" Stupid. He didn't even listen to me fully and threw me out of his room," Niha was scolding Sanjay in her mind. She came to her room and called Moukti.

Moukti lifted the call. Niha didn't let Moukti to speak a word. She started yelling at her, " What did he think of himself? Feeling himself as majesty to control others. He is full of himself.Fuck him."

Moukti was taken back when she heard Niha yelling. To stop Niha from shouting Moukti said, " You can when you want. Who stopped you? After all , he is your husband."
Niha blushed at her comment, " Shut up Moukti. I will kill you."

" Now come to the point. Why are you shouting? Did you woke up wrong side from your bed", Moukti asked.
" You know what he didn't let me eat. I am starving here. But, he didn't give a damn to me. What is he thinking about me? " Niha replied.

" Don't roam around Niha. Tell me what exactly happened," Moukti questioned Niha. Niha narrated the whole incident from seeing Sanjay with Sowmya and him throwing Niha out of his room.

" Just tell me you're kidding, Niha. Out of all, you were angry at him only for not allowing you to eat."
" Yes, what's more to feel. He could atleast show courtesy on me when he was the one who bought me here"

" He is crossing his limits Niha. Open your eyes and see the true him. He is not at all caring her and fucking other girl. Why are you so silent?"
" What should I do then?"

" Why didn't you question him. You're his wife.Show him his place, Niha. Don't let him rule you. Show him you can also do what he did. Then he will realise."
"Moukti,  you're telling me to do what he was doing?"

" Yes, go close to another men and see his reaction Niha. It will be tit for tat."
"No way in the hell I am going to do what you are saying,"Niha replied out frustrated.

" Why? Are you ok with him being with a girl other than you?"
" If that's what he want, I am ok with it," Niha replied unable to frame words.

" Stop all this nonsense, Niha. I know you were hurt. Why are you trying to hide you're not ok with it? You know what Niha I am fed up with you," Moukti scolded Niha.
" What does that mean?" Niha questioned.

" Can't you understand, Niha? He is not at all caring for you. You're acting like a stupid. Open your eyes. He won't come for you. He is not meant for you. You're a fool to like him. How much you will endure? Every time you end up hurting yourself," Moukti let out her irritation on Niha.

Moukti's words struck deep in Niha. Without saying a word, Niha cut the call and switched her phone off. Moukti's words were replaying and taking all her senses.

Niha knows she was risking everything now. She was feeling frustated more hurt by Sanjay's actions. She couldn't tolerate when she saw Sanjay with another girl. But, she kept silent. She was trying to act strong.

She let out her anger by shouting loud. She fell on her knees and pulling her hair. She knows what Moukti said was right. Niha couldn't accept the truth that he was not meant for her.Feeling exhausted, Niha laid on the bed and went into deep slumber.

------------------------------------------

After Niha left Sanjay's room, he took shower. He didn't know when he fell asleep. Growling a bit, he woke up. Then, he remembered Niha's words. He got up and went to her room.

He found her sleeping soundly. He took slow steps towards her. He was looking at her face as if he was trying to memorize it. He didn't know how much time he was looking at her until he was interrupted by a call.