chapter-33

" What are you waiting for Niha?," Vandana asked Niha.

" He didn't take any step...,"Niha said.

Moukti yawned at their conversation. Niha took the pillow and threw at Moukti's face.

" What is that for? I am speaking frankly, Niha. How much time will you wait? It's more than year. You can't wait for him life long. Wake up and open your eyes.I never thought I will tell you one day your life is sucking. You're making me do it," Moukti said.

"Will you stop me with your lectures? I will take your suggestions when I need. Ok.What do you want to do? Did you tell Karthik about it," Niha diverted the topic.

" First, I need to confirm it. Then I will tell him," Moukti replied.

" How will you confirm it? We don't have pregnancy kit," Vandana asked.

Moukti smiled mischievously towards Niha. Niha understood Moukti's intention.

Niha immediately said," What you're thinking is not going to happen. I won't bring it for you."

" Why not? You're a doctor. They are available at your hospital. Go and bring them for me."

" Not happening Moukti. Go away,"Niha shooved Moukti.

" Won't you do it for me," Moukti asked showing her puppy eyes.

Niha finally agreed and said,"Ok drama queen. I will go and bring it. Stop your melodrama, idiot."

" Thank you, my darling. Now go and bring it in 15 minutes," Moukti pushed Niha out of the door and locked behind.

" Why should I only go? Anyone come with me," Niha said from outside knocking the droom.

" Go and come,Niha. We both will be waiting," Moukti winked at Niha.

"Idiot," Niha muttered.

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Sanjay, Karthik and Shiv stayed in the living room. Sanjay was thinking about his previous encounter with Niha.

Sanjay came back to senses when Shiv moved his palm up and down infront of his eyes.

" Come to senses, dude. Are you daydreaming?", Shiv questioned Sanjay.

" I don't know, bro. I feel something is wrong," Sanjay spilled out.

" What happened, dude? Tell clearly," Karthik asked.

Sanjay narrated everything to Karthik and Shiv about Niha meeting Arjun and both of them having lunch.

" So, you're worried that Niha might like Arjun?" Shiv questioned.

" No, it's not like that," Sanjay replied.

" Then what? Don't tell me you're jealous," Shiv lifted his hands in air.

" In your dreams, buddy. Why would I be jealous?," Sanjay shrugged his shoulders.

" I never thought a day like this comes," Karthik interrupted and hi-fied with Shiv.

" Stop it both of you. You're making things worse. I am leaving," Sanjay said.

" Tell us what happened. So, we can understand, " Shiv said.

Sanjay told them, " Niha lost her job. Today, she told she was going for an interview. She ended up having lunch with Arjun."

" Wait. How did Niha lost her job?", Karthik questioned.
" Thanks to your dad. She lost her job," Sanjay said sarcastically.

" What did my dad do?" Karthik questioned.