chapter-37

Niha placed her lips on his. It was sudden for Sanjay and took him by surprise. He recovered from that and smiled at her.

Both their feelings are overwhelming. Numerous butterflies are erupting in Niha's stomach. Sanjay pulled her closer making the gap between them negligible.

Niha placed her arms around his waist. Sanjay held her face to deepen the kiss. Heat was erupting from their bodies. Neither of them was ready to stop.

Atlast, they stopped gaping for air. He placed his forehead on hers and was looking straight into her eyes. None turned away.

It was as if they were only present. None of the others voices are audible. Only sense that seemed working is vision. For her, he is the only one visible and for him also goes the same.

So many members tried to convince her that her mother's death was not her fault. But, listening to his words made her feel secured. His presence gives her strength. He is the only one who can convince her with his words

" Come. Let's go," Sanjay said breaking the silence.
" Where? It's getting late," Niha questioned.

" I know. We have a guest house here."
" Here. You mean this area."

" Yes. Me, Shiv and Karthik come here to party at night and stay at guest house.

" Ok. Let's go then," Niha replied. The tension between both of them was incredible. There were trying their best to maintain normal.

Sanjay took her to the guesthouse. It was not big and not small. It was convenient for both of them. The room was dimly lit. There was a hall and a bedroom.

Their heart was beating wildly. Due the silent background, one was able to hear own heart beat.

Once they were standing in the hall, Sanjay turned towards Niha. He was trying hard to control himself. The sight infront of him was getting into trouble.

He placed his arm around her waist amd pulled her near. He cupped her cheeks and said," I can't control anymore. Who told you to wear jeans. It was damn distracting."

" Is it not good for me?"

" You're looking sexy, baby. Can I?" He asked holding hem of her top.

Niha nodded her head in response.

" Are you sure?" Sanjay questioned raising his eyebrows.

" More than sure," Niha said. It awoken the beast residing in him. His eyes darkened with desire.

In a swift moment, her top was on ground followed by his shirt.

He started placing butterfly kisses on her forehead, cheeks, nose finally landed on her lips.

He lifted her and placed her legs around his waist. He started walking towards the bed room.

Niha was not in her senses until a soft mattress touched her back. Sanjay was placing soft kisses on her shoulder, collarbone, down on her stomach. Niha closed her eyes due to immense pleasure.

He stopped and got onto her and placed his lips on her. Both of them were becoming insane with other's touch.

After an instant, he got up from her. Niha instantly opened her eyes.

She sat on the bed and questioned him, " What happened? Why did you stop?"

"It's nothing. Let's stop here," Sanjay said.

Sanjay's words were making her think several scenarios. Her mind was not thinking straight.

" Don't tell me it's your type of revenge for me for slapping you. I am telling you it's really low blow," Niha said afraid to hear what his reason is.