chapter-59

" What's going on here?", Niha asked looking at Sanjay who is holding Vicky's collar.

Sanjay left his collar and both stood side by side.

" Speak any one of you," Niha said looking at both of them time to time.

" It's him who started," Vicky pointed his finger towards Sanjay's direction. In return Sanjay glared at him.

" What are you both? Small kids. Don't act like that even you two are kids.

We are in the shopping complex. Many people are looking at you both.

Don't become nuisance here," Niha scolded Sanjay and Viraj.

Niha went back to Moukti when she called her. Sanjay and Vicky followed her. Viraj who was listening to Niha's words was giggling to himself.

" Shopping is never coming to end. I am doing this since my engagement completed. Still I need some more and I am here," Moukti groaned telling this to Niha.

" For yourself you're buying. Don't act like you're bearing the responsibility all people coming to out marriage," Karthik murmered to Moukti.

Niha listened to his words and raised her hand to hi- fi with Karthik.

" Serves you right," Niha said to Moukti.

" Seems like two people are waiting for you," Moukti smirked at Niha pointing at Sanjay and Vicky.

Niha said, " Shut up. Vicky came with me casually."

"Keep telling this until yourself," Moukti said.

Moukti selected her dress and asked Niha to get one.

Moukti already picked up some dress for Niha and showed them to Niha.

Moukti asked Niha to take which you like.

Niha asked Moukti, " Which is good?", Showing two dress Niha selected.

" Both are good. Select one or take two," Moukti said.

" It's difficult to select. Budget will become more," Niha said.

" It's ok. Any of them will pay. What are they for?", Moukti said.

" No, thanks," Niha said and turned towards both of them picking two dress.

" Which one is good?", Niha asked no one in particular.

Sanjay pointed to one dress and Vicky pointed to another simultaneously.

Moukti and Karthik were eager to know which dress Niha would picks up.

Niha placed the dress Sanjay selected aside and took the dress Vicky selected.

Vicky threw a victory glare towards Sanjay.

Sanjay fisted his hand to control himself.

" My selection over. Come let's go," Niha said to Moukti and Karthik.

Viraj placed one of his hand on Sanjay's shoulder and other on Vicky's shoulder.

" What are you waiting for boys? Let's go," Viraj said to Vicky and Sanjay.

Sanjay shook Viraj's hand on his shoulder.

" Try to be cool as much as you want. You won't be after Karthik's marriage," Sanjay said and went towards Niha.

Sanjay took his credit card out to give it to Niha.

Sanjay called Niha. She turned behind to face him.