chapter-26

"There is no problem with me. I am perfectly fine. The person who needs to visit doctor is you. If you want me to accompany you, I will come. They will give discount to you if I am with you," Niha replied and sat on the bed.

Sanjay smirked at her reply and started unbuttoning his shirt. Niha gulped at the sight.
" What....are you... doing, Sanjay?", Niha said stammering.

" Can't you see, baby. Aren't you enjoying?I saw you staring at me several times," Sanjay winked at her.

Niha was embarrassed when Sanjay told he caught her staring at him. She is not in mood to accept it easily.
" Don't overthink. I have seen much better," Niha contered.

" Oh, I see. Then let me show you how much better I am," Sanjay replied mischievously and stood infront of Niha.

"Stop right there,Sanjay," Niha warned.
" What will you do if I won't stop," Sanjay said.
" I will... shout loudly," Niha replied.

By hearing Niha's words, Sanjay started laughing hard.
" If you shout loud, people will think you're lucky. No one will come near the door," Sanjay replied.

" You're an idiot," Niha took the pillow and threw it in Sanjay's direction.
"  Hey! Slow down, tiger. Do you want me to start already?," Sanjay remarked.

Niha immediately stood up realizing the situation going out of control.
"No, I am leaving," Niha started walking towards the door.

Sanjay caught her arm and pulled her towards himself.
" Where are you going?", Sanjay questioned.

"To my room," Niha replied. Sanjay tightened his grip on her.
" Can't you understand? You are not going anywhere. You will stay in this room," Sanjay turned Niha towards his direction.

" It's enough,Sanjay. Stop it. I have work to do. I want to go to my room," Niha said and trying to wriggle out of his grip.

" Stop struggling, Niha. You're not going anywhere."
" No, I am going. I can't stay with the person who makes deal for one year," Niha said.

Her words triggered Sanjay to the peak.
" If you are my wife for lifelong is it ok for you then," Sanjay questioned Niha.

Niha didn't reply.
"Answer me,Niha."
Niha was in her thoughts. She felt like she was using him for her own reasons.

Though she liked him, the reason she married him was due to use his name and get access to patients files. She felt as she was betraying him.

" Stop talking when you are not right in mind, Sanjay. You and me are impossible."

"Who said I am not in right mind? Mark my words,Niha. You're struck with me forever. Even you want to leave, I won't allow you to go," Sanjay warned her.

" Please Sanjay. Stop saying like that. It will be very difficult for me to leave you," Niha pleaded.

" Why are you keen on leaving me? I won't leave what I want. You are mine. You will be with me forever even you like it or not," Sanjay said looking into Niha's eyes.

Sanjay laid on the bed. Niha was staring at him.
"You can see me as much as you want. For now, just sleep."
" Who told you that I am seeing you?"

" Then what are you doing?"
" Nothing."

He looked at her and said, " Come and sleep,Niha. It's getting late."
"I have some work. I will get my laptop and come."

"Be sure to come back. Or else ...," Sanjay started telling but interrupted by telling, "I know. I will be back."

Niha went to her room and brought her laptop and phone. When she reached back, she found Sanjay sleeping. She worked for sometime and feeling bored she looked around.