chapter-56

Varun took the phone from Niha and cut the call.

He said," Sign them. You can go to hospital for your work."

Niha brain sparkled with her meeting of Sanjay.

" Never think about meeting him. It's not going to happen."

Niha groaned listening him. She asked, " How do know about my idea?"

" Why can't anyone guess? Your face had sparkled. Don't even think I won't know? You're going to meet my friend in the evening. He will pick you up, take you out and bring you here."

" Why? Who is he?", Niha asked Varun.

" You will get to know tomorrow," Varun said and left the room.

" What did my brother plan this time?", Niha nodded her head right to left thinking about her brother's change in behavior.

She was thinking that, " Varun wasn't aware of what he was talking with me. He was just talking in anger. What he doesn't know is how his words are affecting me."

*****

Sanjay was outside Manoj's house.

He asked Karthik, " Where is your father?"

" I don't know. May be he will be at home by this time," Karthik said.

" Come let's go," Sanjay said.

" Why?", Karthik asked.

" I think that old man planned something fishy. If he has hand in this, I will kick your father's ass," Sanjay shouted.

" Hope my father didn't take her. Or he will face your hatred forever," Karthik shrugged his shoulders.

" Your father is always a headache for me. That old man. I will kill that old fucking man," Sanjay said.

" Stop cursing my father atleast infront of me," Karthik said walking towards the car.

" He will surely face my hatred. Lucky you three members. You don't have any gene of Viraj in you. Not only you, varun and my wife," Sanjay said and took seat beside Karthik who is driving car.

" My wife...oh...many things changed. Talking a lot after you know that Niha is safe. So many changes. I am finding it difficult to digest the fact. My small boy," Karthik said pulling Sanjay's cheeks.

"Focus on driving, first," Sanjay said irritated by Karthik's antics.

" Be careful. Your dad will be present," Karthik warned.

Sanjay nodded his head.

" By the Shiv called me," Karthik said.

" What did he say?", Sanjay asked.

" Nothing much. He and Vandana is coming back from Vandana parents house.He asked about you. I didn't tell him much. But told him, you and Niha are not in talking terms," Karthik said.

" Thank god. Or else he will kill me if he comes to know what I did to her."

" Atleast you are afraid of him," Karthik said.

" My foot. He will eat my brain. He will always reminds me that I did a wrong," Sanjay said.

Karthik laughed in response.

Karthik stopped the car infront of his house. Sanjay, Karthik went inside.

Arjun, Moukti, Krishna and Naina were seated on the sofa.

" Where is she?", Moukti asked immediately after seeing Sanjay and Karthik.

Sanjay didn't listen to her words. He turned towards Krishna and said, "Where is your friend?"